Creating a positive IO - page 4

costell:
My opinion, if you want practical results, you have to narrow the question down to the maximum, otherwise there will be no real results.(Work on a "trend", select a timeframe, etc.)
OK, let's narrow down the topic for the time being, I will not change the title of the topic, let's take the theory into account.

Trend work, creating a positive MO

DmitriyN:
OK, let's narrow down the topic for the time being, I won't change the title of the topic, let's take the theory into account.

Trend work, creating a positive ME

And where shall we enter on the trend?

If we are trending, then to look for something we need to determine where? We need to clarify the timeframe and why this one and not the other.

DmitriyN: The positive mathematical expectation (PMO) over a long period of trade

1. Is the ME in the past or the ME in the future?

2. If we are talking about past MO, why do we need it to trade on future data?

3. If we are talking about past MO, what does past MO have to do with future profits?

4. If we are talking about past MO, how is MO on a long period in the past related to MO on some period in the future? Would that be a long period too or not so long?

5. How do we calculate the MO in the future?

6. So how is the past IR related to the future IR?

LeoV:

It's all just the forwards that need to be calculated.

Demi:

price is an indeterminate value

The current value of a quotation is ALREADY the summation of the change that has taken place.

So the question arises: are the VARIABLE, nonrandom, or UNDETERMINABLE quantities? (Without an answer to this question neither trend nor flat will help)

LeoV:
Good questions, Leo. And I was expecting answers from you :)

If the question is theoretical, think about the future, but in practice, you need results, preferably sooner rather than later.

DmitriyN:
OK, let's narrow down the topic for the time being, I won't change the title of the topic, let's take theoretical considerations into account.

Trend work, creating positive MO

I'm afraid you're digging in the wrong direction.

Trends, flotsam, waves, before, after - it all has nothing to do with MO.

Just the three parameters I mentioned above.

Everything else is beside the point.

DmitriyN: Good questions, Leo. And I was expecting answers from you :)

Yoklmnoprst.... if I had the answers, I would......))))
Reason: