Creating a positive IO - page 11

jelizavettka:
Lizanka, you know, I have enough of these EAs, too. Let's better discuss the logic of working to get away from pipsing in general.

sever32:

at that.

And what do you mean by this chart? The fact that the net position of commercial participants (hedgers) is always rising against the trend is a normal law of supply and demand, it cannot be any other way in principle. And it is the consequence, not the cause, of the trend. They basically put brakes on it. And it is the big traders who make the trend. We were talking about defining the trend.

LeoV:

Aren't you afraid that while you are honing your logic, the market will change and your logic will change?
How will it change? Will the back and forth stop? Will the world revolution and the Bolsheviks fix prices on a global scale?

jelizavettka:

The idea is as old as the world. Buy cheaper, sell dearer)

Even with SL=TP there is a small, but fairly stable outperformance of the TP. Didn't play with optimisation at all. A week would have had to optimise.

The spread here seems to be 8 p. The targets are small.

But it's the little things. I have an accelerator that accelerates profitability of this system many times over and without looking into the future.

The chart on the same interval will be prettier.

Spread of 8 p's on a five-digit chart? With such a low spread (below the market average) it may be a miracle. Sure, deals are mainly opened at night, when the real spread is widest. The expectation is just 0.08, it seems to be the difference between the average market spread and the fixed tester spread. I could be wrong of course...

LeoV:

Aren't you afraid, that while you are sharpening your logic - the market will change and the logic will change?

And I will know in advance where it will change and in which direction, and by which instrument and you will not!

I am a psychic))) And you're just a professional trader)).

DmitriyN:
Лизанька, ты знаешь, у меня таких советников тоже хватает. Давай лучше логику работы обсудим, чтобы уйти от пипсовки вообще.

then once a day, not more often.

I can do it this way. It's even simpler. you can enter at market opening prices without any pauses... and that's it. I won't adjust it...

sort of)

jelizavettka:

I can do that.

It's still a pipsqueak.

Meat:

Is that 8p spread on a five-digit market? Well then, with a spread that low (below the market average), it's possible to draw the wrong kind of miracles. Sure, deals are mainly opened at night, when the real spread is widest. The expectation is just 0.08, it seems to be the difference between the average market spread and the fixed tester spread. I could be wrong of course...

I've written that with such small targets, the real will be neither fish nor flesh. The point is simply that tp= sl and not random wandering.

Meat:

And what do you mean by this chart? The fact that the net position of commercial participants (hedgers) is always rising against the trend is a normal law of supply and demand, it cannot be otherwise. And it is the consequence, not the cause, of the trend. They basically put brakes on it. And it is the large traders who make the trend. It's about defining the trend.

You have just confirmed my suggestion about trend detection by hedgers' positions)

DmitriyN:
It's still pips.

and how many pips are not pips? It's just that the main thing here is that tp=sl. I'm going to run it with a longer profit.

Reason: