Creating a positive IO - page 12

jelizavettka:

and how many pips are not pips? It's just that the main thing here is that tp=sl. I'm going to run with a longer profit now.

1. Working with pending orders only;
2. Modification of orders - not more than 1 time in 10 minutes, better - without it at all;
3. TP=SL= no less than 3 non-spread spreads;

this is IMHO.

DmitriyN:
1. Work with pending orders only;
2. Modification of orders - not more than 1 time in 10 minutes, better - without it at all;

this is IMHO.

So in my last variant TP=SL=500p. without any modifications. it is already more than non-pips.

And here is the Gerchik variant SL=TP/3

jelizavettka:

And here is the Gerchik variant SL=TP/3

You just called it a lisp, hence the misunderstanding))

alsu:
You just called the EA a lisp, hence the misunderstanding))
Exactly! I should have called it Liznefiganepipsovik))

DmitriyN:
1. Work only with pending orders;
2. Modification of orders - not more than 1 time in 10 minutes, better - without any modification at all;

this is IMHO.

imho, solid stampede:

1. Why should I open a position solely on the basis of price crossing horizontal lines?

2. Why can't I tighten the stop, or adjust the take when new information comes in?

3. ???

sever32:

you have just confirmed my suggestion about trend detection by hedgerow positions )

But that is the consequence, not the cause of the trend :) I.e. hedger positions simply mirror the current trend in the market. So what's the point of identifying the trend according to hedgers, if we can just look at the price chart :) And if anything, it is more convenient to look at not hedgers, but at large speculators. Their positions after all correlate with the trend, while hedgers on the contrary - anticorrelate. And in absolute values they are approximately equal (counterbalance each other)

tara:

1. - ???
2. Can do. Are you going to do a lot of pull-ups?

Meat:

1. But this is the consequence and not the cause of the trend :) I.e. hedger positions simply mirror the current trend in the market. So what is the point of determining the trend according to hedgers, if we can just look at the price chart :)

2. And if anything, it's more convenient to look at not hedgers, but at large speculators. Their positions correlate with the trend, while hedgers anticorrelate the opposite. And in absolute values they are approximately equal (counterbalance each other)

1. Do you remember where our discussion started? About identifying the trend... This is a constant problem of traders. There are a lot of opinions about determining the direction from MAA to a certain TF or there are even a few of them. I suggested to do it hatchet-wise, where the operators go, the trend reverses. Not the third, the second is not given, the trend is directed in a certain direction.

2) Logically)

jelizavettka, it seems to me that the size of take and stops is not important here, because you initially have a statistical advantage due to the spread being lower than the market spread :) This is why the profit is formed. And the size of takes and stops is inversely proportional to the probability of their triggering, so they don't really affect the result.

Reason: