Creating a positive IO - page 21

sever32:

so for history's sake, lots of roulette demo "grailer":

What's wrong with it? It's just a game.

DmitriyN:
What's wrong? It's just a game.

Dima, look for a pattern and do not listen to this scoundrel.

There Matemat erased a lot of Alexander's swearing and cursing in response to my suggestion that the data is from a demo.

I have shown you that it really is a demo and the screenshot of his chart contains a fake, where he wiped the margin curve with his naughty hands, pretending to be the reality.

The real difference is that the real profit of the broker is in the real time. Otherwise he would not have had much free money if he had 1/500 leverage.

Aleksander:

I'm still on the bwin, I got hooked on poker - so I decided to rock the old days a bit :) to apply the standard trend-flying system on forex...

(wanted to show how to increase the deposit in 100 times in a month - ....) so far I'm crawling:

no - here the system is as simple as 2 kopecks... the same principle as in eagle... one euRe works... no multicurrency analysis... - just a couple three MAs on the screen - inclined level lines (adjusted by the angle of zigzag slope - showing a possible movement target and a properly adjusted parabolic...

You don't need anything else :) just watch where the price will go and set it there... :)

SZZY - I tried two simple methods of exiting a lock... both work fine - as they always do... specially in the lock stood up and went out of it ... (hands that remember :)

sever32:

Dima, look for a pattern and don't listen to this scoundrel.

And that's right - the strokes - remain... See the red arrows.

Vovan's the man!

Well done, Volodya. Partially restoring one of your deleted posts:

вот твой график, который выложил постом выше

and here's what I actually see:

remember he showed a picture with a line of negative balance and a big increase in funds? again motivated by the work of his super system... lazy to look for it, i was told that somewhere he showed the same thing and told us how he played at the close of the gap on monday. And we're all ears to the ground... the secret betting system.

sever32:
remember he showed a picture with a line of negative balance and a big increase in funds? again motivated by the work of his super system... lazy to look for it, i was told that somewhere he showed the same thing and told us how he played at the close of the gap on monday. And we're all ears to the ground... the secret betting system.
A real expert criminal! No kidding.

Roman.:
The real expert is a forensic scientist! No kidding.
maybe post his secret betting system indices?)))

sever32:
maybe you should give it to him by the secret system.)))
No, thanks. I'm in 2010 - I resigned on my own accord.... :-)

sever32:
remember he showed a picture with a line of negative balance and large increase in funds? again, motivated by the work of his super system... i'm too lazy to look for it, i was told he showed the same thing and told me how he played at the close of the gap on monday. And we're all ears to the ground... the secret betting system.

Vladimir, just go away demoanism! You know that even 10 $ in drawdown are beginning to creep doubts about the serviceability of the TS, the same discussed us graalschik that without drawdowns could not show the Grail, and on a shitty $100 in real money has lost for three days

And to sabbos: well, it is not a problem to find in the tester expectation of maturity greater than 100 for any period, well, what it gives? guarantees trade without drawdowns exactly does not give, and if a drawdown by half deposit, then how does this TS differ from roulette?

Roman.:
No, thank you. I left on my own accord in 2010... :-)
в 2011)))
Reason: