Ward 6 - page 8

LeoV:
Fuck, there are no offers. Depo 300 ue. How do you invest? Is it a demo investment?
Self-invest :))

DmitriyN: Saminvest :))

Anreal. Saminvest or other people's investments are impossible ))))

IgorM: the man applied the TC in time

Maybe that is the art of trading - applying the right TS in time .....

LeoV:

Where?
Read what? The PAMM theme. Maybe the author is saying something.

sever32:
I don't think I told anybody such a bid already exists in the work section.

at the bottom of the page links: http://forum.alpari.ru/thread70440.html

LeoV:That may be the art of trading - applying the right TS in time .....

good words!

But alas, we pick up TS by the long history and then wonder why it immediately plummets, but the man apparently includes the grid in the right direction in his opinion and as we see it goes very well so far, the main thing for investors not to say unpopular words that averaging is the same martin, a bit "smeared in time" ;)

PS: but miracles never happen, I think again will rise up on the forum threads with avalanches and etc., just today I decided again to draft a martyr, I looked at the chart and for some reason decided that the best way to enter by Dodge, like I have not told anyone, but in the section of work such a request has already appeared )))))))))))

sever32: Read what? The PAMM theme.
Where can I read about the PAMM theme?

LeoV:
Where can I read up on the subject of this pamphlet?
http://forum.alpari.ru/thread70440.html

СIgorM:
If i look at the chart, i decided it would be better to use dojas, but i haven't told anybody, and i already have such a request in the workplace section )))))))))))

Inspiration is not for sale, but you can sell the manuscript :)

The grid is set in advance of the news - it's not about Martin, the FA rules :)

IgorM:

PS: But miracles don't happen

The stability of a martin depends on the number of trades on history. The maximum build-up of lots in a martin is proportional to the logarithm of the number of trades.
Those who rely on 1000 trades, they will get a series of ten losing trades with all the ensuing consequences for the deposit.

IgorM: But alas, we are in the habit of picking up the TS according to a long history, and then wonder why the TS immediately loses
Yes, it's a big problem - test + forward - everything comes to an end sometime....)))
Reason: