That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 11

time will tell.

If you do not keep the MM, i.e. you put a lot of pairs without calculating risks on the deposit, you will always lose. No matter what bot we use. Right?)

SAASA_IVANOV:
If you do not use MM, i.e. you put a lot of pairs without calculating deposit risks, you will always lose. No matter what bot we use. Right?)

Right :-) Money Management is more important than entry rules, no matter what bot you use.... You will never get away with it, MM is primary, ALL the rest is secondary, etc.

And please, tell us how you implement the MM mechanism

IvanIvanov:
Right :-) Money Management is more important than entry rules, no matter what bot you use.... You'll never sell out, MM is primary, ALL the rest is secondary, etc.
I've traded without stop-losses and had drawdowns for a month. That's why I'm looking for strategies that are stop loss friendly.

SAASA_IVANOV:
plus you need to trade with a stop loss or you can't do it otherwise.
And please tell me how you implement the MM mechanism

SAASA_IVANOV:
That's why I'm looking for strategies that are stopper friendly.
Why look for them? Screw on any MM mechanism and go....

IvanIvanov:

Right :-) Money Management is more important than entry rules, no matter what bot you use.... You will never get away with it, MM is primary, ALL the rest is secondary, etc.

Well, please tell me how you implement the MM mechanism

MM mechanism - 1. The main thing - stopLoss. it should not exceed 30-35ppts.

2. regulation of orders depending on the level of drawdown.

There is also an ecuti, depending on the size of the deposit, on the currency pair.

If I always knew where to enter and where to exit a trade, I would enter with the whole deposit. This is the principle of money management - a deposit should be enough for several losing trades. At the same time profitable trades should close losses (but it is clear).

IvanIvanov:
Why look for them? Screw in any MM mechanism and go ahead....
The first time I did that, on all known bots on the net I added stops, but they were losing or kolobalyvatsya on the spot - so I had to come up with a more "friendly" with the stop.

Young:
If I always knew where to enter and where to exit a trade, I would enter with the whole deposit. This is the principle of money management - a deposit should be enough for several losing trades. The main idea is to profit from losing trades (it's already clear).
Yeah, more precisely.... for several dozens of losing trades
Reason: