Ward 6 - page 13

Obviously, when the exchange rate is visually going down, it won't turn around the exact second you buy it. But... if a reversal is probable, it will happen. :-))) Well, not in this particular case, but in more than 50 out of 100 cases. Compare it to the picture of the non-lagging filter just above.

The low has already been formed. Let me remind you, I bought at 1.55 and a penny with TP=SL=50 pips.

Tell me about the loki...(NZDchf)

I've got it all - first there was the moon story, and then the old pattern.

Dr.Drain:

Obviously, when the exchange rate is visually going down, it won't turn around the exact second you buy it. But... if a reversal is probable, it will happen. :-))) Well, not in this particular case, but in more than 50 out of 100 cases. Compare it to the picture of the non-lagging filter just above.

The low has already been formed. Let me remind you, I bought at 1.55 and a penny with TP=SL=50 pips.

Do you think it's a reversal? Let's have a look:

YOUNGA:
Useful stuff check out https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8454
Thanks. Might come in handy. I don't use any indicators in mt though.

tara:

Do you think it's a U-turn? Let's have a look:

his (Dr Current's) predictions are not suitable for monocross trading - he has a basket of scattered currencies

tara:

Do you think it's a U-turn?

I don't think so. First of all, neither you nor I have the right to use the terms "reversal", "trend", etc. without defining the scale that we are referring to (along the price axis). I have defined it. My TP=SL=50 pips. And what are your expectations/horizons? Secondly, here is how the same picture looks like if I feed not M5, but M15 on entry with the same algorithm settings. In this, larger in terms of price spread and time scale - an upward move is also probable. So, yes, the reversal. Probabilistically, it is not certain that it will happen in some particular case. But if we consider a hundred of such cases, we will not miss.

Dr.Drain:

no, no, and no. all that matters is that it contains a probability of profitability of more than 50%. that does not mean that it cannot happen that 100 trades in a row will be losing. and a coin can fall eagle a thousand times in a row.
If a coin is flipped 1000 times in a row, it's your question, not the coin's (well, check the coin).

Dr.Drain:

I don't think so. Firstly, neither I nor you have the right to use the terms "reversal", "trend", and so on without defining the scale that we mean (along the price axis). I have defined it. My TP=SL=50 pips. And what are your expectations/horizons? Secondly, here is how the same picture looks like if I feed not M5, but M15 on entry with the same algorithm settings. In this, larger in price range and in time scale - an upward move is also probable. So, yes, the reversal. Probabilistically, it is not certain that it will happen in some particular case. But if we consider a hundred of such cases, we will not miss.

I'm not even going to ask if you have money for a hundred of such cases, but I recommend to close the buy at 1.55 with the tail. For now - intuitively, the confirmation - within half an hour, I think, will be.

your strategy is the closest to pair trading and it seems you don't even need your indicator (just open all pairs to one side)
Reason: