Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 11

In my owl such bundles, EURUSD-USDJPY, EURUSD-USDCHF, etc inverse. They showed the best results. For the market I am knitting all USD, then I will add GBP, JPY, and others that will be in the bundles more.

Roman Poshtar #:

You've got to be kidding me. I wrote above that I do for the market everything that is implemented in the free version that I posted here. I will not chew for "fools". The free version is here. In my signal will be the same only in one owl on a set of bundles. As it is I don't know how else to chew on something like this. In my opinion everyone here is very slow, do you want to spend 2-3 months on one strategy. I have everything simple and fast = strategy - owls - tester - demo - real. As fast as possible. Hands in one place! You'll never be able to keep up with the robot. Well I'm disappointed, get in quicker.

Thank you. I just haven't watched it yet. I just downloaded the robots. Kamp and I'm busy right now. I'm training Martynov's averaging dummies - I haven't played yet.... They're on the list.

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Thanks. I just haven't seen it yet.... I just downloaded the robots. Kamp and I'm busy right now. I'm training Martynov's averaging dummies - I haven't played yet.... They're on the list.

You're looking a bit in the wrong place. But this is my opinion, study of course, it is useful for development. )))

Roman Poshtar #:

You've got to be kidding me. I wrote above that I do for the market everything that is implemented in the free version that I posted here. I will not chew for "fools". The free version is here. In my signal will be the same only in one owl on a set of bundles. Like I don't know how else to chew on something like this..... In my opinion everyone here is very slow.... Well I'm just disappointed, hurry up and connect.

You're doing the right thing. No months.... everything fast.....

A set with a range set for optimisation is needed. Robot and indic - all in one post for testing and trading. Then you can make a link to it and that's all. Who will need it. Like for newcomers....

OK. I'll connect. I still have my main job.... ;-)

Thank you for developing and providing the robot in the base for customisation and trading.

If anything, you can ask the moderators - they will put the robot in the first post of the branch and the robot in the "basic" version and the indicator and set - with range values for their optimisation by participants...

In general, so far there are only problems. In 2 days I have optimised only 3 bindings. We need to think about speeding up optim isation. Let's work further )

The issue has been solved a bit. I shoved the indicator into resources and reduced processing to once every 5 minutes. Optimisation accelerated from 3 hours to 30 minutes. It did not affect the results significantly.

Roman Poshtar speeding up optim isation. We work further )

Hi all. Optimisation even with the help of local machines for money for a long time?

Aleksandr Zinskii #:

Hi all. Optimisation even with local machines for money long?

I don't understand the question? More details?

Roman Poshtar #:
The issue has been solved a bit. I shoved the indicator into resources and reduced processing to once every 5 minutes. Optimisation accelerated from 3 hours to 30 minutes. It did not significantly affect the results.

will the robot be for tests in the basic version?

If anything, you can ask the moderators - they will put in the first post of the branch the robot in the "basic" version and the indicator and set - with range values for their optimisation by the participants....

Roman Shiredchenko #:

will the robot be for the test in the basic version?

If anything, you can ask the moderators - they will put in the first post of the branch the robot in the "basic" version and the indicator and set - with range values for their optimisation by participants....

Do you mean version v2_1?

Reason: