pronoun
youyou, ye, you all, y'all
youyou
youyou
youyou
youyou, thou, ye
youyou, thee
to youyou, thee, to you

Google does not translate literally, but meaningfully. If the natives use the word "you", it will write "you". If you type "like cures like" into Google, it will translate it as "wedge like", even though no "wedge" or "wedge like" appears in the original. So your attempts are unconvincing and are not proof. Moreover, you have a funny thing going on. Different lines translate both as you and as you the same thing.

Dr.Drain:
Google does not translate literally, but meaningfully. If the natives use the word "you", it will write "you". If you type "like cures like" into Google, it will translate it as "wedge like", even though no "wedge" or "wedge like" appears in the original. So your attempts are unconvincing and are not proof. Moreover, you have a funny thing going on. Different lines translate both as you and as you the same thing.

I bow down before the Genius of linguistics! And all English-speaking fall down too.)

And idiots write pathetic and insignificant things on wikipedia https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou

Exactly. Wikipedia is written by idiots. Referring to a source that anyone can correct is an indicator of intelligence. I'm going to follow a link and write it backwards. It'll be wikipedia.

Subsequently replaced by the secondperson plural pronounyou.

Example:

The expression
you know

you drive

you make

you love

Question: who wrote this?

Heh. Idiots with knowledge of English and digital filters)

Dr.Drain:
Exactly. Wikipedia is written by idiots. Referring to a source that anyone can correct is an indicator of intelligence. I'm going to follow a link and write it backwards. It'll be wikipedia.

You can say whatever you want with your tongue. Change wikipedia. The link is given. Three days for you. Is that enough?

Dr.Drain:
The number of positions, size of lots, pairs I open, when, etc. - all from scratch. Does it really matter? The market will average everything out.
It deserves to be immortalised on the board of honour.

khorosh:

Totally agree. I don't understand why the emphasis is on the filter being non-lagging. If hypothetically some perfect non-lagging indicator is used in the trade, then the strategy should be in the direction of the trend. Only in this case we could take advantage of the lack of lag. However, if the indicator has no predictive properties about the beginning of a trend, the absence of lag is of no use. The author's TS uses counter-trend strategy as far as I understood it. Therefore the absence of a lag is of no use here. The author has constructed some reference curve similar to pivot levels. I think some existing indicators can be used as a reference curve as well, not necessarily this lag-free genius filter. The market has been predominantly retraceable lately, which makes it possible to use counter-trend strategies successfully. Even Ilans, which are known to work against the trend, if the parameters are chosen correctly, have not been losing since 01.01.2011.

According to the description and hints of the afftar, this is a one-legged pair, not some kind of counter-trend.

HideYourRichess:
From the description, it's a one-legged pair, not some kind of contrendum.

This invention is called a unicycle. Slightly understeer the bike.

Reason: