Ward 6 - page 57

FION:
All the time talking about non-delayed wagons, it's not a problem at all, you can build a wagon starting with a tick inside a minute. The question is whether the movement will continue in this direction. I.e. signs of reversal are more important.

Now you will get some criticism from our doctor proctologist. He's got a non-lagging filter, not a wrecking ball. He doesn't see any similarities because he probably didn't take a DOC course in the proctology department.

gpwr:

You're about to get some criticism from our proctologist doctor. He has a non-delayed filter, not a mashka. He can't tell the difference because he probably didn't take a DSP course in the proctology department.

This looks like some kind of "fairy tale from the Vienna Woods, or the secret of the court in Madrid", like "I have a parcel from your boy, but I will not give it to you - you have no documents" (c) Prostokvasseno.

TooDoctur: Enjoy your appetite, both as a lAckscher filter and as a demo-profit.

Roman.:

It's like a "fairy tale from the Vienna Woods or the secret of Madrid", like "I have a parcel from your boy, but I won't give it to you - you have no documents" (c) Prostokwasheno.

TooDoctur: Enjoy your appetite, both as a lAckscher filter and as a demo-profit.

Pardon. I meant the "similarity" between the filter and the waving dr does not see (we had such a discussion a few pages ago)

gpwr:

Pardon. I meant the "similarity" between the filter and the machine (we had that discussion a few pages ago).
Yes, I read it. The post is to the starter. Your post - just took it as a last resort via the "reply" button and that's it... :-)

M_Dimens:

You can try the following algorithm, for example 1.2541 was a tick on the eurusd, it has become 1.2542

set one for EUR +1, then a tick came for eurgbp but there was a 1 point decrease in the EUR rank goes down

etc. After 1 minute, for instance, we evaluate all the ranks and show them on the chart.

it turns out that we quote the pair.

But this is not for forecasts.

If you don't want to deal with ticks you may do the same on the basis of bars

and form the H1 chart on the basis of ranks (M1 bars) in the form of points

Sorry to disappoint, but the man clearly does not understand what he is writing. Meanwhile, I have already written that many ideas end up being trivial SMAs, and the only question is whether the author realizes that he has built an SMA. Here is a typical example. The person wanted to average ticks (and then he said he could average bars), but he didn't realize that he would obtain SMAs. On the contrary, he understood that he would "quote the pair himself". Well, well. Quote. I still recommend looking at the market from time to time and checking with quotes from the major banks.

gpwr:

You're about to get some criticism from our proctologist doctor. He's got a non-lagging filter, not a mashka. He can't see the similarities because he probably didn't take a DOC course in the proctology department.
I really didn't have a DSC course in the first place. I couldn't agree with you more. About the filter and the machinima. Exactly. They are built fundamentally different, the result of the construction is fundamentally different. A non-redundant filter is not a mask. Although it has some of its properties.

Dr.Drain:
Sorry to disappoint, but the man clearly does not understand what he is writing. Meanwhile, I have already written that many ideas end up being trivial SMAs, and the only question is whether the author realizes that he has built an SMA. Here is a typical example. The person wanted to average ticks (and then he said he could average bars), but he hasn't understood that he will obtain SMAs. On the contrary, he understood that he would "quote the pair himself". Well, well. Quote. I still recommend looking at the market from time to time and checking with quotes from the major banks.

It's not really the SMA, but it depends on how you measure it.

DmitriyN:
That's the thing, these pairs are hard-wired, you can't even make money on the spreads. But, if they are tight, how can they be used to make lag-free forecasts?
There, there,DmitriyN, don't get upset. It's a very useful feature. The prices (and SMA) are related so by a triangle. I assure you that the non-lagging, non-transforming filter is too.

M_Dimens:

Not exactly SMA depending on how you rate it
Strictly SMA and nothing but SMA. Even if you don't "average prices" but assign ranks", the unrecoverable lag of half the observation interval will not go anywhere. So the essence is SMA.

Dr.Drain:
Strictly blunt SMA and nothing but SMA. Even if you don't "average prices" but assign ranks", the unrecoverable lag of half the observation interval will not go anywhere. So the essence is the SMA.

Half of the interval will not be observed; we will plot H1 on the basis of minutes, 1 hour will be displayed as 60 points
Reason: