Ward 6 - page 54

Dr.Drain:
Do you, personally, consider yourself capable of repeating my tricks? Or can you only whine after you fail?
What tricks? Drawing in Matkad? unrestrained self-glorification from nothing? By the way, I immediately asked you a question about Smirnov, you are very similar to him.

Dr.Drain: That's not a good idea. You can discuss the rise in balance and predict when and how it will stop.

It all sounds like advertising, disguised by the topicstarter's strong desire to prove to everyone (and himself too) that he is always right. Nevertheless, the thread is curious - as a case history, for example.

HideYourRichess:
What kind of tricks? Drawing in Matcad? Unbridled self-glorification over nothing?
A couple hundred trades on the demo with TP=SL and a TP probability of over 50% plus or minus 2% of that 200 small number.

Mathemat:

It all sounds like a commercial

An advertisement for what? What is the subject matter to be advertised? If it were at least a PAMM account, it would be clear. But there is no point, because PAMM would have attracted investors to itself because of its statistics and not because of the advertising on the forums.

I asked for a screenshot of how it's going, by the way. I don't have a mt on hand. And no one posted it. It's all just flubbing.

Dr.Drain:
A couple of hundred trades on the demo with TP=SL and a TP probability of over 50% plus or minus 2% of that 200 small number.
What's the point of going through all this trouble? If you want to see other people's charts, then welcome to PAMM, there are plenty of charts there.

DmitriyN:
I'm not very good at maths and electronics, so some things are very difficult for me to understand. Let's imagine the following situation: we apply not your filter, but the most ordinary MA.
Under certain conditions, the return of the price to the MA also has a greater advantage over the continuation of the price moving away from the MA. So what is the difference between the filter and the MA?
If you can, tell us more about it and in a way that even a schoolboy can understand.
The difference is that the level you defined from the MA refers to the past. And you should have traded at it in the past. While the level you should trade now is not available to you yet. It is hidden at (N-1)/2 bars in the future and it is not available to you. When you see it, it will be too late (on those ill-fated (N-1)/2 bars, where N - the length of the moving window of averaging). The return of the price to the MA is realistically (and often) more probable. Moreover, it is a 100% profitable system on flat or strong movements with a small slope of linear regression (small compared to your TP=SL). But once "trending" - the system becomes (must become) terribly unprofitable. On average (over a large number of trades covering different phases of the market) we will see the required 50%. The difference between a non lagging non redrawing filter and MA is that the former is not lagging. :-)

DmitriyN:

Here's a screenshot:

Nah, I meant a screenshot of the trades, which ones are still hanging, and how many, and what the current balance and equity are. It's encouraging to see that the balance has still added, but maybe the equity has gone down.

M_Dimens:

I'm not sure what you want to get from the forum, to laugh at everyone or what?

So sit quietly at home and trade on your signals, why bother everyone?

I do not quite understand what you are doing in this thread if you are not interested. I can write fairy tales about a bobblehead and keep an intimate diary. In between opening trades. Why are you interested here?

Dr.Drain:
No, I meant a screenshot of the trades, which ones are still hanging, and how many, and what the current balance and equity are. It's good to see that the balance has still added, but maybe equity has gone down.

I'm sorry to say that such skins can't be inserted, the forum doesn't accept them.
Reason: