Ward 6 - page 52

Dr.Drain: Ha-ha-ha.

Michael, you're being overly categorical and overreacting. Gently, gently.

Mathemat:
Michael, you're being too categorical and overreacting. You need to be gentler, gentler.
I don't mean it out of spite. Laughter itself does not carry any emotional connotation. If a word ha-ha-ha makes someone angry or sick and want to cry or laugh - it is not normal and this is an occasion to consult a psychoanalyst. But that's not my problem.

Dr.Drain:
If the word ha-ha-ha makes someone angry or sick and wants to cry or laugh, it is not normal and there is a reason to see a psychoanalyst.
there you go. "You are too categorical and you turn on your interlocutors too much. Gently, gently."

You'd better post a screenshot of what's in the account now. Because I'm in such a place... shielded with no windows and doors :-)))) that I can't even put a mt here :-)

Dr.Drain:

You'd better post a screenshot of what's in the account now. Because I'm in such a place... shielded with no windows and doors :-)))) that I can't even put a mt here :-)

You sitting? Margulies bastard hid the plug again.

Dr.Drain:

what article was the sentence for?

not the point :-) for forex it doesn't matter.

DmitriyN:
Maybe make an indicator for MT4 using your formulas?

Absolutely not :-) I've already outlined the maximum I need (not really need, but it's good for the future):

A "universal EA" which would:

1. every 10-15 minutes (after closing a couple or three M5 bars), it would drop quotes into a text file (in one file, the columns close for, say, 10 currency pairs, while filtering the possible missing bars, and if any, fill them with the latest available values - that is, in one line, all the values either refer to a single time, or in separate columns are substituted by the latest available values, most importantly so there were no rows where quotes were nonsynchronous)

2. start executable file (the file name shall be selected in the Expert Advisor);

3. waited for 5 minutes until .exe would make calculations and save the text file results.txt;

4. opened (or not opened) trades, drawing instructions from results.txt file;

5. goto 1.

Dr.Drain:
My conclusions are based on the real market. If you see only demo, it does not mean that there is only demo. I am thinking about PAMM. But not for "what you see" reasons, but for the righteous anger and greed of the investing crowd to be a weapon against characters like FAQ. Maybe I will start a PAMM in the foreseeable future. Enjoy the demo for now.

There is nothing to enjoy yet and this is my conclusion really based on real life.

You are lying all the way. You are telling fables about probabilities, you are demonstrating matcad curves, then it turns out that you cannot at least organise a test, you do not give the investment-password from the real, and you are thinking about the PAMM.

It all looks like either malicious fraud or profound delusion.

HideYourRichess:

There's nothing to enjoy yet... You've been lying all along... talking about probabilities... you don't give me the investment password... it looks like... ...like an evil scam...

:-))))))))))))))))))))) no comments. the market judges more effectively than you do.
Reason: