learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 95

Thanks Kostya, I'll try to cook it now=)

Five days, double the deposit, trade 1 lot up to 10-12 orders, if the deposit is larger you can increase the number of orders, according to situations... 1 lot = 0.01 for real account, imagine what would happen... if you start trading with 500 USD for example :-)

Who wants to get their account upped? Sincerely yours, I am not going to do anything for my account :D. If you want to trade on it, you should register where I trade and not worry about it.

7Konstantin7:

Yeah

It's OK :-) the shoulder is small in case you want to go on a spree, I've been on the reals since last week too

I have no luck with fillings, I work with SL TP and trailing stop, only one order.

BeerGod:
I have no luck with topping up, now I work with SL TP and trailing stop, only one order.
In my opinion it is harder to trade with 1 order) you need to be a big master then, good luck :-)

7Konstantin7:
I think it is harder to trade with 1 order and you have to be a great masters then, have fun :-)

Good luck to you too, great result for the week!

I wonder how many points you traded in profit within a week.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10679

BeerGod:

I'm going to rest :-)

Wow! Great! Raise your real account to the level of opening PAMM and open PAMM. I will also start my account on Monday, manual trading turned out to be more efficient than automated trading, or finally I got a vision of what is happening in the market, which mathematically is impossible to describe and therefore impossible to program.

Inexplicable but a fact, unfortunately I cannot describe it logically or mathematically and the advisor will not.

BeerGod:
Wow! Great! Raise your real account up to the level of opening PAMM and open PAMM. I'll also start the status on Monday. Manual trading turned out more efficient than automated trading, or finally I got a vision of what's going on in the market, which mathematically is impossible to describe and therefore impossible to program.

Yeah, I'm planning to do that) while I'm practicing on the real account)

I've always been dealing with Expert Advisors, systems and so on. I haven't tried trading with my hands, though I used to check my skills, it has to be done and it turned out I'm ready to chop :D It's true I have a vision, that cannot be transferred to any code or anywhere else.

so let's trade by hand :-)

BeerGod:

Inexplicable but a fact, unfortunately I cannot describe it with logic and mathematics and the advisor will not.

We are robots ourselves :D
Reason: