learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 99

Roman you seem to have decided to take the Ilan theme to victory? I have an interesting bot, custom-written by a progreger, if interested I will share it with you. I think it should rule the whole thing and in general it is, but I think I overdid it with the optimization need a fresh look at the system, maybe the settings just need to pick up the right one, maybe something to fix in the code. Something else I do not know how to make the system more interesting - if you want, maybe we can work together to make a grail?

Viking84:

1. Roman it seems you decided to take the Ilans theme to victory???

2. I have here an interesting bot custom-written proger, if interested I will share like should rule by the boards and in general it is, but something I apparently with the optimization needs a fresh look at the system may settings just need to pick up the correct maybe something to fix in the code.

3. I don't know how to make the system any more interesting - if you're willing, can we work together to make a grail?

1. Yeah... :-)

2. 2. Don't bother. Offer the owl with the settings here (formerly in the branch and did so, though at the beginning of the branch activity was higher among people to refine exposures and optimize the parameters, now once activity has died down in this direction ...), people zapotut and try to refine ...

I just can't multitask myself... :-) Making a grail - I have to. I'm dealing with spread trading automation now... I do not exclude that it will be the next version of the owl with elements of averaging on ILAN's money management...

My (first) post on this page of the "Spread Trading" branch: "Here it is, by the way, and looks like not a 100% GRAAL, but close to the Graal TS - exactly, in the direction of which makes sense and really dig!

7Konstantin7:

points correctly and the profit per order seems to be just zero add 640, right? :-) or it needs to be fixed?

real or cent?)

i have a 1000 pips limit in my max 6 hours a day) today i started to trade on the invest-real

As for the pennyenny, I think the competition is inappropriate, you can play with yourself , I don't set any aims, I enter in trades when I see a good moment, I have not opened anything today, I do not like European session.

As for me the deposit size is not important, I prefer to use cent account, because available lots are the same as for dollar account.)

Hi all=) Long time no see Kostyan How is the trade going?

FEAR:
Hi all=) Long time no see Kostyan How's the trade going?

IMHO, in its purest form...

Don't waste a branch! Read posts and links on fresh pages! Anything on "learn how to make money, villagers"?

For flooding, there's a special forum called euroflood!

7Konstantin7:
decided to overtake me :D i have a limit - i make 1000 pips in max 6 hours a day and that's enough) today i started trading on the invest-real
what if i cannot make 1000 pips in 6 hours ?

Day two of the manual trading experiment and I think that's enough for today.

Hail, Selani! :-)

Who knows/no? Will the pound bounce back/no? It's already well up to significant resistance on the diaries...

No desire to pour... Fortunately I was not so aggressive with the MM inputs settings, the DEP is holding even this lift UP!

Roman.:

Should start a long downward flight.

But who's to say with 100% accuracy...?

joo:

There should be a long flight down.

But who's to say with 100% certainty...?

By the way, rubbing your DoublePlus!
Reason: