learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 98

Originally it was with a martin and the trading was based on it, but in the process of improvement there is essentially nothing left of the martin :)

BeerGod:

No thanks, the "Villagers" are now trading with their hands and rarely use bots for trailing stops or to close the cumulative profit

First day, trading session completed in the plus)

Looks like the villagers learned how to trade))

Viking84:
Originally it was with martin and the trading was based on it, but in the process of improvement there is essentially nothing left of martin :)
If it's without a martin, I'd take a look.

Dima_S.:

BeerGod:

First day, trading session completed in the plus)

Looks like the villagers have learned how to trade))
It was only luck on the first day. So there's still a long way to go.

Dima_S.:
If without martin, I would look at it.
In fact, any system has a martin, it's just not always visible to everyone.

I can give you a quick comment in my email - in general owls have grown out of martin, but they are very different in terms of efficiency and risk. And in fact there is no martin increase in a losing trade at all. If you do not know how to do it, you may be right, but I do not know how to do it with an octopus. But I've no time for such fun - my work eats up all my life (maybe an owl will save you))))

Viking84:
I can give you a quick comment in my email - in general owls have grown out of martin, but they are very different in terms of efficiency and risk. And in fact there is no martin increase in a losing trade at all. If you do not know how to do it, you may be right, but I do not know how to do it with an arm. I've got no time for this kind of fun - work has eaten up my life (maybe an owl could save you))))
You'd better buy some champagne now. Because Kolyan doesn't invite you to champagne.

I did not ask - I just have the opinion that the hands to trade profitably is something on the verge of fiction, such fortunes in the market have seen more than words to describe not swear)))

BeerGod:

Oh crap, the script doesn't seem to recognize the five digits...

points correctly and the profit per order seems to be just zero add 640, right? :-) or it needs to be fixed?

real or cent?)

i have a 1000 pips limit in my max 6 hours a day) today i've started to trade on the invest-real

Guys, lately GBPUSD has become an interesting tool for reverse martin! It's hard to make money on such a no-flips illan.

I've been losing on account of agr. owl settings on ilan, now there is a similar picture, only the lift is already going uphill... :-)

+ started with this (including) "moderate" ilan recently (there are links in the branch)... :-) BUT, if the same kind of upward no-return movement continues, it could become dangerous for DEP...

In fact, some analysts at finam.fm were saying, that at the end of the year there is going to be some shuffling of currency pairs, without any definite vivid movement, so, given this concept of the currency market, the illans should be RULING! :-)

So far, these are the pictures being drawn (plum during the red arrow on the pound):

Waiting for a pullback!

Reason: