learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 97

Eggnog is a bit of an eggnog :D

7Konstantin7:

Five days, double the deposit, trade 1 lot up to 10-12 orders, if the deposit is larger you can increase the number of orders, according to situations... 1 lot = 0.01 for real account, imagine what would happen... if you start trading with 500 USD for example :-)

Who wants to get their account upped? ;D or chip in 5-10 people if anyone has interest-wish, I will not watch the total account, we will find the Watcher, I just need to make an account where I trade.

200$ will be enough to start with? RVD suit? 50/50? If the answer is yes, I will post it next week. I will put it next week if the answers are positive.

You have a good streak going - you should take advantage of it))) Details in person.

Regards, Dmitry.

Dima_S.:
Agreed :-) move to the lk

7Konstantin7:

Konstantin, send a full statement (with table) in a private message, I'll pass it on to the "domestic" investor, I'll talk to him tomorrow.

DmitriyN:

:-)... I don't really need an investor either) I just need an initial start-up sum for myself, which I can do at the investor's expense, the investor's perks: making dough and watching a movie...

and then I'll trade on my own)

7Konstantin7:

Five days, double the deposit, trade 1 lot up to 10-12 orders, if the deposit is larger you can increase the number of orders, according to situations... 1 lot = 0.01 for real account, imagine what would happen... if you start trading with 500 USD for example :-)

Who wants to get their account upped? Sincerely yours, I am not going to do anything for my account :D. If you want to trade on it, you should register where I trade and not worry about it.

I'd advise you to spend 4-8 times your money (at least 50 quid) first, for you, Kostya, it will take 2-3 weeks. And monitor the account, then it will be clearer and more transparent how you trade.

Hello villagers! I have not visited your wonderful forum for a long time - I had no time for that). I have here a very interesting programmer to order my TOR, thought I'd get a grail and now I have doubts, although the idea was not bad at all and the demo for a week 100% on the mowing, and then the real lost a lot, but still hurt)). If anyone interested, I can send you the owl in a private message with a detailed description of the algorithm of transactions - maybe together we can get to grail kidney title and reap the fruits of many laborious days on the Internet?

No thanks, the "Villagers" are now trading with their hands and rarely use bots for trailing stops or to close the cumulative profit

First day, trading session completed in the plus)

Oh shit, the squeak doesn't seem to recognise the five digits...

Viking84:
Hello villagers! I have not visited your wonderful forum for a long time - I had no time for that). I have here a very interesting programmer to order my TOR, thought I'd get a grail and now I have doubts, although the idea was not bad at all and the demo for a week 100% on the mowing, and then the real lost a lot, but still hurt)). If i'm interested i can send the owl in my personal message with detailed description of trading algorithm - maybe we will manage to reach this small crumb with grail title and reap the fruits of many long and painstaking days in internet.
An advisor with a martin?
Reason: