Avalanche - page 276

TheXpert писал(а) >>

A pronounced 6th point? Why is the thread still alive? The tester is dead (at least in this particular case).

Stop admiring the tester's drawings and provide something like this from the real world, then we can continue the conversation.

I have a question for you dear....

WHAT TO TALK WITH YOU HAVING SUCH REPORTS FROM THE REAL WORLD?

About anything. I am always ready for constructive communication.

TheXpert >>:

Ярко выраженный 6 пункт? Почему ветка до сих пор жива? Тестер фтопку (по кр. мере в данном конкретном случае точно).

Хорош любоваться на рисованные отчеты тестера -- предоставь что-нить типо так с реала, тогда можно будет продолжить разговор.

The report is not complete... It shows what is recorded... There may be open positions and they are not visible...

TheXpert >>:
Да про что угодно. Я всегда готов к конструктивному общению.
I'll take you up on that:-))). Put out your principle of trading.

Sync by honeybunny

Andrei's finished.

and the report is not complete and the system give

// I advise you to do something like "buy low - sell high".

khorosh писал(а) >>
I'll take you at your word:-))). >> Put out your principle of trading.

It's the same for everyone: buy cheap, sell expensive!

Another thing is that people get confused with the definition of "cheap"/"expensive".

Mischek писал(а) >>

// I would advise you to hit something like "buy cheaper - sell dearer".

Sorry, didn't realise I'd been beaten to it.

:)

TheXpert >>:

Ярко выраженный 6 пункт? Почему ветка до сих пор жива? Тестер фтопку (по кр. мере в данном конкретном случае точно).

Хорош любоваться на рисованные отчеты тестера -- предоставь что-нить типо так с реала, тогда можно будет продолжить разговор.

Gross Profit: 1 935.11 Gross Loss: 637.99 Total Net Profit: 1 297.12
Profit Factor: 3.03 Expected Payoff: 5.64
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 121.76 (3.37%) Relative Drawdown: 3.37% (121.76)
Total Trades: 230 Short Positions (won %): 114 (73.68%) Long Positions (won %): 116 (48.28%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 140 (60.87%) Loss trades (% of total): 90 (39.13%)
Largest profit trade: 124.27 loss trade: -121.13
Average profit trade: 13.82 loss trade: -7.09
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 13 (149.61) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-3.13)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 149.61 (13) consecutive loss (count): -121.76 (2)
Average consecutive wins: 2 consecutive losses: 1

In this thread, a whole group of forum participants develop and test different variants of avalanche-based EAs and share the results of testing their variants.

This stimulates further work on this subject. And you have posted the results of your trading using some unknown system here for what purpose? What does it have to do with this topic?

We all know that you are a great programmer, and maybe even a trader. But why humiliate others and brag about your real trading results, what does this have to do with an avalanche?

I advise you to choose another platform to show off your successes.

khorosh писал(а) >>

We all know you are a great programmer and maybe even a trader. But why humiliate others and brag about your real trading results, what does this have to do with an avalanche?

And what is the purpose of your posting in different threads your Expert Advisor's stats from the tester?

Judging by the stats, you have the grail in your hands. So why do not you use it on the real market?

PapaYozh >>:

А вот Вы выкладываете стейты из тестера в разных ветках. Судя по стейтам, у Вас в руках грааль. Так чего ж Вы не на реале свой советник гоняете?

1. Apart from this thread I have posted a picture in the thread on martin. My variant is a reversal martin and therefore was relevant to the topic.

2. The work on the Expert Advisor is not finished, all in good time.

Reason: