learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 227

Adding oil to the fire (EURUSD / EURJPY / USDJPY):

Speculator:

i'm sorry, but trading without SL with lots like that, you just have to guess once or twice and you'll be fucked) sometimes a sharp price change will affect 50 pips or more and you'll be fucked twice)

the real guys trade with stops) at least so for a week, sl always about 5-10 pips

7Konstantin7:

i'm sorry, but trading without SL with lots like that, you just have to guess once or twice and you'll be fucked) sometimes a sharp price change will affect 50 pips or more and you'll be fucked twice)

the real guys trade with stops) at least so for a week, sl always about 5-10 pips

The stop is triggered... And the price goes to profit, but the profit is gone!

I may have to trade with a stop loss in a week.

7Konstantin7:

So to say initially stop will be 100 pips.

Speculator:

Too big a stop, you can't trade like that, well, it's up to you, chop, chop, chop more often.

If the stop is 100 pips then it is quite realistic, but you have to count the lots.

Otherwise we pipsip in small pips with big lots and then one stop eats away all the profit, moreover, as a rule, the deposit.

Profitov:
I don't see any reference to real trading results in your posts?

Please read at least page 226.

The week went well) I did not go to the south for nothing - rested my brain.

I'm catching the European session like this, it's today.

Speculator:

Lucky!!!! How long will you last like this?
Reason: