Looking for real, real drained accounts! - page 3

I'll be brief.

Are you interested in lem quid? // though it's not here, it's on fondue...

wenay:
there are counts in the mill, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fine, i won't tell anyone if you tell me.)

Svinozavr:

I'll be brief.

Are you interested in lem quid? // though it's not here, it's on fondue...

no, just Forex MT4

Korvet:

Is this the way to present products, if you want to sell something that is not your own and still make a profit, I have already scoured the PAMM accounts of all the well-known companies. So show me what you have, you will not get rich from one account.
I do not understand, I am writing to you - "make sure that the account owner is the same as the owner of the wallet ", the accounts are mine.

more:
I don't get it, I'm telling you - "make sure the account holder matches the wallet owner ", the accounts are mine.

Thank you, wait for the transfer to WebMoney, specify the wallet.

Korvet:

Thank you, wait for a transfer to WebMoney, specify the wallet.
I'm putting it in the 'messages' folder.

NOTE 1

The highest number of losing traders is in short-term and intraday trading. This is not so much due to the time frame, but to the fact that many of them lack proper preparation and a well thought out trading plan. By trading during strong market moves, they are most vulnerable to "market noise" and also have higher overall costs when trading (spread, communication, etc.) They also often have a lack of equity. Successful traders often trade medium and long-term positions. They often also have higher initial capital.

Conclusion:

Trading medium and long term positions, statistically speaking, implies a higher probability of success. The same can be said for the level of initial capital. The larger the initial assets, the greater the probability of survival.

I'm going to spoil the stats.

Korvet:

NOTE 1

The highest number of losing traders is in short-term and intraday trading. This is not so much due to the time frame, but to the fact that many of them lack proper preparation and a well thought out trading plan. By trading during strong market moves, they are most vulnerable to "market noise" and also have higher overall costs when trading (spread, communication, etc.) They also often have a lack of equity. Successful traders often trade medium and long-term positions. They often also have higher initial capital.

Conclusion:

Trading medium and long term positions, statistically speaking, implies a higher probability of success. The same can be said about the level of initial capital. The larger the initial assets, the greater the probability of survival.

Conclusion: fuck it.

What do you think you are, digging up material and sort of got deja vu...

I've been trading for a long time (a really long time). I have seen a lot of things, oil went down, GDP marvelled, Gaddafi was in power...

As long as I'm alive. Sores is resting and I'm... Dishing out PM....

NOTE 2

Losing traders often use complex systems and methodologies or rely entirely on the advice of various analysts. Successful traders often use very simple methods. Invariably, they use either a modified version of an existing technique or their own methodology.

Conclusion:

This seems to diverge from the mistaken belief that the more complex the better. This is not the case. Logically, one could argue that simplified market approaches tend to be more practical and less prone to misinterpretation. Frankly, even the term "simple" or "complex" makes no sense. What really matters is what makes money and what doesn't. We can also conclude that to be a successful trader it is important to do most of the analysis yourself.

Reason: