how to withdraw funds from the dealing centre - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Are you kidding me?

There's a real account with real money in it, but on some obscure server. Profiles mql has nothing to do with it and neither does servisdesk.

I do not see that it says real. it turns out you have to contact their support, maybe you can get it out.

Ramiz Mavludov:

You have a trading account for MT4 terminal, you trade through the web terminal. You can connect to this account through a mobile app, but you can only deposit or withdraw through the official website of your brokerage company, you should have deposited your account through the same app, there is usually no other way.

It's funny that there are more than 2 billion accounts, even A. does not have that many clients with their more than 10 years of history :)

it's interesting.

I.e. the curator - took the money, opened a real account in some DC and said - look through a web terminal. Where even the last name is not shown.

So the person thinks that the money is his, but in fact it is in the account of the curator...

Some kind of scheme.

Who can advise what to do about it? Where can I go directly?

Helena Prusakevica:
i don't know what to do about it but i would need to contact them directly

start by writing to the DC where the trading account was opened.

and then see what they say

Helena Prusakevica:
I don't know what to do about it, but if you do, I'd like some advice.

do you have the ability to change your trading account passwords?

if you do - then change it.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

do you have the ability to change your trading account passwords?

if you have -- then change it.

I have already changed it. it started with the fact that the curator wanted 10 000 in addition to the amount I had to give up and there is no contact with him anymore.

Helena Prusakevica:

It has already been changed. it started with the fact that the curator wanted another 10,000 in addition to that amount.

and will not be - forget it and do not get involved in scam projects anymore.

Helena Prusakevica:

it has already been changed. it started with the curator wanting another 10,000 in addition to that amount. i said no, after refusing no more contact with him.

So you have access to your account?

If you do, write to the DC where the money was deposited and ask them how you can withdraw your money.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

and it won't - forget it, and don't get involved in any more scam projects

forget it, but what about this one?

Reason: