learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 435

Maxim Kuznetsov:

excellent view of where banks have finished sorting out "yesterday's customer backlogs" and offsetting previous interbank TOM/TOD

there is a lot of why

why up, why down?

first we need to find the answers to these questions

to do that you need to find out - how any electronic market works

where to look - said

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's a lot of why

why up, why down?

first we need to find the answers to these questions

to do that you need to find out how any electronic market works

where to look - said.

I think to make money in forex you just have to learn how to determine where the price will go when it reaches the level around the last fractal. The Hamletian question arises: 1)to be or not to be a breakdown? 2) To be or not to be a bounce? Can your system answer this question? If so, demonstrate it online and predict several times where price will go.

khorosh:

I believe that in order to make money in forex, all you have to do is learn how to determine where price will go when it reaches the level around the last fractal. This begs the Hamletian question: 1) To be or not to be a breakout? 2) To be or not to be a bounce? Can your system answer this question? If yes, then demonstrate it online and predict several times where the price will go.

my system does not need answers to these questions

It doesn't matter.

None of this plays the slightest role in trading.

It's a different principle.

and there's no need to jump around without understanding.

I do not understand - how can you write a strategy about nothing?

figure it out first.

;)

khorosh:

I believe that in order to make money in forex, all you have to do is to learn how to determine where price will go when it reaches the level around the last fractal. This begs the Hamletian question: 1) To be or not to be a breakout? 2) To be or not to be a bounce? Can your system answer this question? If so, demonstrate it online and predict several times where price will go.

What is the difference (in terms of down/up probability) between a fractal extremum and any point in the middle of it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

my system does not need answers to these questions

good system.

There must be a factory ? and a 13th wage

Renat Akhtyamov:

My system does not need answers to these questions

Maybe you open in both directions at once and take advantage of the current favorable situation (sideways trend prevails) to profitably close one order first, and then the other?

Лекарь Центозависимых:

I thought so)) The all-seeing eye of the guru will guide us if anything. To the right dealer. Okay, let's get everyone out in the open. It's a very diverse crowd here. Sheep and wolves present.

You're gonna get banned, not a single thought, just a lot of flubbing.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

good system.

Must be a factory ? and a 13th wage

yeah shit ;))))

draw the model and the world of trade will open up in front of you

;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
You'll get banned, not a thought, just flooding.
That's not for you to decide. What's flubber to you will be useful to someone else.

Renat Akhtyamov:

hell yeah ;))))

Draw a model and the world of trading will open up in front of you

;)

That's where the vague spam is, not a single useful thought, but he's acting all smart.

Reason: