learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 205

7Konstantin7:

Hello all) so long silence was, I read occasionally, I do not trade especially, repairing the whole house for 3 months, still a long time, I traded half a month ago, before that dz how long I did not touch the charts, I took second place in the contest ( only real account)http://forum.rvdmarkets.Comforum-181-konkursy/thread-7859-konkurs-race-fx/page-2.html did not expect just saw a link to the site "best traders" look I'm there at 4 then 3 and then 2, now trying some ideas trade rare entries in time - so repairs run, in the south will go like that summer in August, all profits)

Another round is over!

Period of tour: 02.06.2013 - 08.06.2013

The winners of the tour (result):
1st place - #1900(174.72%)
2nd place - #918(155.53%)
3rd place - #13732 (113.28%)

Kostjan, hello! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! Way to go...course - northeast!!!

TEXX:

We're here too, having a bit of fun :)

Yes... A little... :-)

Yes, the topic has dried up, everyone is dreaming of a full automatic ... ) although it ' s better to use a grid system ) and you get 100 % a month or more ) it depends on the risks )

ps buy euro before it's too late ))))

271863768:

Yes, the topic has dried up, everyone is dreaming of a full automatic ... ) although it's better to use a grid system ) and you get 100 % a month or more ) it depends on the risks )

ps buy euro before it's too late ))))

If you had experience of working on a real account for 5 months at 100% a month and without drawdowns half a dept or more, you'd better believe it's true.

Roman.:

Kostyan, hi! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! Way to go... north-north-ost course!!!

Hi Roman, and good luck to you.

7Konstantin7:

It seems that way, why such a conclusion?!) but if you had experience on the real account with 5 months of 100% a month, at least a little uphill and without a drawdown of half a deposit or more, then you can only assume that this is so.

i'm working on it ) at the moment i'm offered a pamm ) but i'm afraid to gamble with other people's money )

+ i haven't traded for a couple of weeks ) i was on holiday (

I take it that all the villagers have gone hopelessly down the drain and only onehttp://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=38705&lang=ru is still afloat?

271863768:

i'm working on it ) currently i'm offered a pamm job ) but i don't feel comfortable managing with other people's money ))

+ I haven't traded for a couple of weeks) I was on holiday (

Good samovar) it's probably not about nets and lanes, there are just entry points, and if you know these places, even if not very accurately, then any samovar will brew, and everyone is looking for points, some are lucky.

Nice run-up, a target of a lakh like Roman said)

DYN:
I understand that all the villagers are hopelessly lost, and only onehttp://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=38705&lang=ru afloat yet?

And who all) and the crowd was not really (5-10 people, the rest are so interested), especially no one and did not yilanil, most of the demo.

Reason: