learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 413

Roman Shiredchenko:

yes... :-) rested... :-) I've got one of those:

what shoulder?

Renat Akhtyamov:
I think I'm drunk...
Actor:

They clipped the eagle's wings... he was about to fly to a million

but I'm not a rooster. Don't be dirty. You humiliate yourself with pictures like this...

The robots are loaded and trading

Renat Akhtyamov:

what shoulder?

1:500

Roman Shiredchenko:

I'm not a rooster.

It's a chicken) In general, a rooster is associated with something bad in the mind of an ayesh adherent. Fix your brain and you'll be fine.

Актер:

It's a chicken) In general, a rooster is only associated with something bad in the minds of the aouesh adherents. Fix your brain and you'll be fine.

:-) I'm not an adept - okay. I should have written that it's a chicken.

I got it right.

Good afternoon please advise me please write me I am registered in phone MetaTrader 4 program.

JULIA TROFIMOVA 88980863 - ECNPool-REAL I do not know who my broker is. I am new in this business. was installed the program on the com com flew how do i restore everything? ***

Юлия Трофимова:

Good afternoon please advise me please write me I am registered in phone MetaTrader 4 program.

JULIA TROFIMOVA 88980863 - ECNPool-REAL I do not know who my broker is. I am new in this business. there was a program installed on my coma coma, how can i restore everything? ***

look carefully at your mail (including those letters that got filtered to spam).

when you register, the broker sends a letter, there is most of the required data. (who the broker is, how to contact him)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

look carefully at the mail (including those that have been filtered into spam).

When you register, the broker sends a letter with most of the required information. (who the broker is, how to contact him)

Thank you

anticipating the spammers COPY update of COPY highs IMHO - the dynamics have been roulZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! - since July after the withdrawal:

here are the dynamics since may

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I often get the question about some comrades: "Are they ever sober?"

NEVER SOBER - HELLO.
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4 и MQL5, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4 и MQL5, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...
Reason: