learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 432

Apparently Renat was bitten by Uladzimir :-)

"I know everything (something) here, but never to anyone, because d'Artagnan. But I'll mark every corner with this news."

That doesn't sound serious.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

"I know everything (something) here, but never to anyone, because d'Artagnan. But I'll mark every corner with this news."

That doesn't sound serious.

Never mind, we'll give him a course of intravenous anti-ozverine, it's a pre-fall exacerbation, it happens.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

That's not serious.

yes Maxim, for fuck's sake ;)

If I write where to start and nobody cares about it, why am I going to make a big deal out of it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

here we go....

I've been called a shark halfway through my decision.

but this is the first time I've ever been called a paid employee.

Keep it up. It'll be more fun.

Although I'm already under the table.

;)

i left 100 quid with your broker - i figured it was a shark if you stuck to it - so i wonder if you're with them ----

Renat Akhtyamov:

yes Maxim, for fuck's sake ;)

If I write where to start and nobody cares about it, why am I going to make a big deal about it?

A very illustrative case, but one that has been known in medicine for a long time. The patient has a strong conviction that he is right, up to and including obsession. A consilium should be convened.

SanAlex:

I left 100 quid with your broker - I get it - it's a shithole if you hold on to it - so there's some doubt whether you're with them ----

You leave it all there, don't go in, it's not a kitchen.

♪ trade a demo there, you'll learn a lot ♪

because they have a demo as well as a real one.

You don't even need a cent account, you may lose your money on the demo before you know it ;)

SanAlex:

I left 100 quid with your broker - I realised it's a shithole if you stick with it - so there's some doubt whether you're with them ----

So he may be a co-founder) Don't think that it is difficult to open a dealer, put a server, attached a dealing desk, put someone on ip-telephone to support and go ahead, order leads.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you leave it there, don't go in, it's not a kitchen.

Yeah, I know it's not a kitchen - the connection to the terminal starts to get lost as the market moves

SanAlex:

Yeah, I get it, it's not a kitchen - the connection to the terminal starts to get lost as the market moves

Protect the network, put a sniffer on the traffic.

solvable

Renat Akhtyamov:

protect the network interface, sniffer the traffic

It's solvable.

Well, that could be on their side, don't you think? He tells you about the Thomas, you tell him about the Eureka.

Reason: