learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 363

Evgeny Belyaev:

Attaboy. Can you make it to the end of the week?

end of the week

ё123

elmucon: end of the week

About 5 years ago I downloaded a Stealth advisor. I doubled my deposit in 3 hours on the demo. I put it on real account in the evening. By the morning it had lost the deposit. I was winning on the demo, but lost on the real account. Keep this pattern in mind in your further work.

STARIJ:

About 5 years ago I downloaded a Stealth advisor. I doubled my deposit in 3 hours on the demo. I put it on real account in the evening. By the morning it had lost the deposit. I was winning on the demo, but lost on the real account. Take this pattern into account in your future work.

Thanks - we're aware of it... Here's the trick - on the demo makes money and on the tester with the same settings for the same period - loses... what does it mean ? ....

elmucon: Thanks - we're aware of that... What's the trick - it makes money on demo, but loses money on tester with the same settings... what does it mean?

The tester is glitchy (glucos is sweet)... Or, more precisely, the Expert Advisor in the tester is glitchy. It's malfunctioning, it's misfiring, it's misfiring, etc... And why exactly is it "glitching", i.e., glitch is an incomprehensible hitch, a failure, and we have to deal with it, from what and why it happens. After the Demo, run the tester on the same periOd ... compare, analyze, correct ... In the MT4 tester ticks are generated in a quite strange way - up - down - up - down ... Maybe that's the reason, if the Expert Advisor works by ticks ... On ticks it's a scalper, what do you have?

STARIJ:

the tester is glitchy (glucos is sweet)... or rather, the EA in the tester is glitchy. It's crashing, it's malfunctioning, it's screwing up, etc. And why exactly is it "glitching", i.e., glitch is an incomprehensible hitch, a failure, you have to deal with it, from what and why it happens. After the Demo, run the tester on the same periOd ... compare, analyze, correct ... In the MT4 tester ticks are generated in a quite strange way - up - down - up - down ... Maybe that's the reason, if the Expert Advisor works by ticks ... On ticks it's a scalper, what do you have?

No, not by ticks, but by bars and open prices... I think the reason is that I'm testing one currency and trading two and reaching the target faster and on a "shorter" move .... and for one currency the target is much farther away .... maybe that's what's causing the "glitches" ....

elmucon:

No, not by ticks, but by bars and open prices... I think the reason is that I'm testing one currency and trading two and reaching the target faster and on a "shorter" move .... and for one currency it is much farther to the target .... maybe it is causing such "failures" ....

i would have to test (one at a time, of course!) on both currencies and add them up... I have 8 instruments

STARIJ:

I need to test (one at a time of course!) on both currency pairs and add up... I have 8 instruments

not working .... You have to do it on a 5, then it will work...

Monday - flight OK +355 (so far)

ё12

test continues

flight normal

ё123

ё1234

elmucon:

test continues

flight's fine.

Probably going to double the deposit this week?

Reason: