Avalanche - page 432

IgorM:

the topic on this forum has disappeared, on his website the description: http://www.fxclon.net/o-sisteme

from the first second we already have a lock - the risks are crazy, and in an avalanche the order was thrown - wrong place - lock

This lock is liquidated automatically after one of the lock orders closes at the point, and there are no locks in the future - only an asymmetrical lock. The disadvantage of this variant is that locks are used only to bring losing orders to breakeven and do not bring profit. Only one of the primary orders opened with a minimum lot brings profit. This is why the profitability is very low.

khorosh:
This lock is liquidated automatically after one of the lock orders closes at the take over, and there are no further locks - only an asymmetrical lock.

Why would you place a lock at once? by placing a lock you have a guaranteed loss, by placing a single order you have a 50% chance of a positive result.

I am not defending this variant of the avalanche. I was only reacting to your comment "trade not lock, but lock - I was shocked", from which the uninformed can draw the wrong conclusion that asymmetrical locks are not there at all.

sever30:

By the way, I dragged this friend here, he started a thread about "break-even trading".

He lost a few days ago.

Can I get a link to his place?

Tantrik:
Can I have a link to his pamm?
the link disappeared along with the PAMM

sever30:
the link along with the PAMM has disappeared

You can search for PAMMs by nickname, that's how I googled Ledyx ;)

IgorM:

You can search for pammers by nickname, that's how I googled the ledyx branch ;)
You don't need him... to look for him.

IgorM:

You can search for pammers by nickname, that's how I googled the ledyx branch ;)
Unequal?!

Tantrik:
Unequal?!

Impressed, especially since it's known even outside of Runet

IgorM:

Impressed, all the more so because it is known even outside of Runet.

what side do they know from?

Reason: