learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 339

New exp. One swing arm is used. Enter with initial lot. If a trade closed at take profit, the next one is opened with the same lot, if a trade closed at stop, enter with the smallest possible lot. EUR from 01.01.2015.

khorosh:

New exp. One swing arm is used. Enter with initial lot. If a trade closed at take profit, the next one is opened with the same lot, if a trade closed at stop, enter with the smallest possible lot. EUR from 01.01.2015.

that seems cool, but surely there are no other tricky conditions?

Apparently if we hit a trend - we finish the trend.... ( in the middle of the chart - some sort of spike - apparently several orders have opened - hence the question)

YOUNGA:

that seems cool, but surely there are no other tricky conditions?

apparently, if we are in a trend - let's finish the trend.... ( in the middle of the chart - some sort of spike - apparently several orders have opened - hence the question)

I have not given any full entry condition to judge simple or tricky conditions. I only gave conditions for lot management. I do not know where the surge comes from, there is always 1 order in the market. Apparently it is the tester's inaccuracy when plotting the chart.

elmucon:

alive - just received more money and transferred to another account

Rat - a telling name? Should chew a hole in the DC's budget? What's the name of the ship, that's how it sails).

How - Villagers !!! Please tell me if the robot can be considered set up if the settings are entered by hand ?

I think I got what I wanted )) take a closer look at the settings ...

rrrrrrrrrrreeeeee

khorosh:
Rat - a telling name? Should chew a hole in the DC budget. (chuckling): "As the ship is called, so shall it sail.
well, that's about it.)

elmucon:

How - Villagers !!! Can you please tell me if a robot can be considered set up if the settings are entered by hand ?

Half a year or so in real time, if it doesn't deflate, then it's tuned.

elmucon:

How - Villagers !!! Can you please tell me if a robot can be considered set up if the settings are entered by hand ?

Nice parameters, but the relative drawdown is a bit high.

khorosh:
Nice parameters, but the relative drawdown is too high.

:-) The profitability isn't great there either. If Risk makes 2.6, the drawdown will already be hanging around the stop-out... :-)

In general, there is much to work on.

If we want to get a normal martin, the profitability is about 2 and higher...

_Roman:

:-) The profitability isn't great there either. If Risk makes 2.6, the drawdown will already be hanging around the stop-out... :-)

In general, there is much to work on.

A normal martin has a profitability of about 2 and above...

The profitability in this EA is about 2 or more and it's a REVERSE MARTIN and not much like the "normal martin" you mentioned. So profitability in this EA is a very relative concept.

works like this https://youtu.be/XVRD-XqrDAQ

And if you're not hard could you throw "normal martin" with profitability at least 2, or maybe a link to the code base ... very interesting to look at!

By the way, the risk can be raised up to 7 after 8...

I can agree with you about one thing - there is a lot to work on...

p.s. the objective was to make a robot that i don't have to optimize but i had to do it by eye and it should last for at least 10 years ... like this ... no tweaking !!! voila ...

Reason: