Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ...

...for a very long time, more than three years, and not on a micro, but at least on a mini (> $1K), then these options are possible:

1. you are greedy beyond all limits: a million quid is obviously not enough for you, and you want to have many of them. Or you have big ambitions and want to become an oligarch.

2. you still haven't found your super system and you're either dumping another account or your trading feels like a roller coaster.

You trade just for the fun of it, but you have already turned into a rentier, having once deposited a million quid in your bank account and now regularly withdrawing the interest.

You trade for sheer pleasure: you don't care whether you're losing or winning. You just enjoy the process.

5. You have investors who also want a lot of money, and you manage their funds.

6. You play on a very conservative system. Profits are stable, about 10-20% per month, but they're dripping slowly, and you just haven't made it to the lemon yet.

7. You once earned capital, but got cocky and dumped it again, and now you're trying to win it back. Sounds like point 2.

8. You are constantly withdrawing money from your account, i.e. your MM is actually similar to MM without reinvestment (in the long term). And how much you have already won there "from the beginning", you are not interested. You have enough for bread and caviar - all right.

More options?

For those who do not trade on Forex, or trade on Item 3 (for fun) - an intimate question: exactly how many deals have you performed before reaching the moment of "enough, you can relax"? If you do not want to answer here, please answer me in private or at the address given in the profile. Confidentiality and nondisclosure guaranteed.

This is not my case...!

Although, it may not fall under this theme.

Waiting for your message in private, Vadim.

Well, I guess I fit into item 6. I'm also looking for item 2.

I don't think point 6 corresponds to itself. At least up to 5 stable %/month (that's about 80%/year in monthly reinvestments) could still be called conservative, but no more than that. Over 80%/year cannot be called conservative trading.

Practically doubling every year!!! Are you not confusing the word STABLE??? Just ten years and your "slice" turns into a "lemon". And this is called conservative trading? I really wish I could believe that in fifteen years I'll have my own yacht! :) (in modest such conservative trading)

Mathemat, what point do you consider yourself to be...? You have a lot of experience under your belt, don't you? It's possible to draw some conclusions.

If we're talking about myself, I'm too young to draw serious conclusions, but I can say for sure that I want trade/speculation to be my profession, so 1.pleasure and 2.earnings and ..... my whole life. I know for sure that Point 6 is not for me 100%. More than p.2 only without "losing another account".

What's the point of this survey, anyway? )))

п.8

I first "zero out" the account in the "input/output" field and then almost any item.

I don't know which one to choose, the only thing is: I'm not greedy.

There's nothing wrong with that for a long time. ;)))

By the way! Speaking of depots less than 1kb, here's my personal observation from the past.

The phenomenon called "money square" (geom.), which makes beginners go crazy.

(Apparently, in various cases... ;))).

Let's take the classic trading conditions of five years ago as an example:

- min-depo from 200

- leverage up to 1:100

- mini lot 0.1

That is, one thousand quid allows you to dip into the world of financial trading.

The first "beast" catches us on the first position we open in a major,

which, based on the TU, fits at a margin of ~1120 from a minilot of 0.1 to... 0.8 lot.

Well, if "all in depo" is most likely to trigger caution, then 0.1 lot will not cause anything.

However... If a trader takes 100 or more pips on the same news and gains 100-120 quid,

which is 10-12% of the market, that's where the beast starts... :)))

From: Ohh! cool! once and a hundred%%, ending: ouch! idiot! should have deposited all the money...

It is only later that one comes to realise that the steepness of the upswing = the steepness of the downswing.

And the steepness of the fall is usually weighed down by an element of gravity - the hope that it will turn around and carry you through.

And it usually does... But this is from the field of medical terminology translated into everyday language...

2п.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost my first real 3 years ago, now I opened my second one and traded on demo.

I have 2 micro and 2 mini in different brokerage companies. Ihave never worked on demo.

I`ve never worked on demo, now I`ve got 70-80% monthly, I`ve got it all back online (I`ve been withdrawing a bit).

I got all my money back on micro and mini trades, I am winning in the Forex race.

I will try to withdraw all my money and then I will decide on the points.

Non-alcoholic beer, a rubber woman, a demo account... What more do you need to face old age?

"You will appreciate the beauty of the game..."

That doesn't have to be personal. I've been going through all of them.

"You've got to have something to occupy yourself with in eternity..."

Reason: