Do you want to lose your money?

If you can afford to lose your money, then it is the place for you. Trading is all about losing and gaining profit. What do you think?

Nobody wants to loose money

The question as of how much one can afford to loose is yet another question and one should weight it according to her/his situation and best judgement. Risking too much because one sees just the gain side is very dangerous "game" and is more a gambling than trading

Yes I do. It only makes me worry so much :):)

But I won't give it away without a strugle

Of course no . No body will like to loose his money in business. In forex we could not get rid of loss however we can mange it with our skill and experience. it is good for a trader to start trading after practicing on trading. In this way they will be less in loss.

Melle:
If you can afford to lose your money, then it is the place for you. Trading is all about losing and gaining profit. What do you think?

I don't think so. If you manage the risk and use a very good strategy you can gain some profits. So you won't lose ultimately.

I think no one else here wants to lose money. I, myself, do not want that to happen to me. So since I am new to Forex trading, I am working hard to learn more about it. These include visiting various Forex forums and Web sites, doing a demo account and interacting with other traders and experts in the community. Knowledge is power. So with right knowledge comes the right trading skills. Its a good method to lose money.

lee.belisar:
I think no one else here wants to lose money. I, myself, do not want that to happen to me. So since I am new to Forex trading, I am working hard to learn more about it. These include visiting various Forex forums and Web sites, doing a demo account and interacting with other traders and experts in the community. Knowledge is power. So with right knowledge comes the right trading skills. Its a good method to lose money.

I am trying to understand but it seems to be out of my reach. For example : what does this part mean :

So with right knowledge comes the right trading skills. Its a good method to lose money.

checkin:
I am trying to understand but it seems to be out of my reach. For example : what does this part mean :

Ah sorry about it. My bad. It should be, "Its a good method not to lose your money."

Whether lose or gain, as long as you can maintain the a positive ratio of profit:loss, you should be all set.

Of course you are gonna loose sometime!

Price Action Trading:
Whether lose or gain, as long as you can maintain the a positive ratio of profit:loss, you should be all set. Of course you are gonna loose sometime!

I do agree.Losses are part of forex,even the so-called experts do lose sometimes.As you said,it is how you control your risks of losing and maximizing your gains.I think losses are lessons and how you rebound from it describes you as a trader.

Price Action Trading:
Whether lose or gain, as long as you can maintain the a positive ratio of profit:loss, you should be all set. Of course you are gonna loose sometime!

Agree with PAT. That's what I am trying to maintain

Reason: