Canvas vs Labels - page 15

Mihail Matkovskij:

If you don't even know how to build an application from ready-made sources, then what more can we talk about...

I'm pretty sure if Integer had been there at that moment, you'd have been smacked in the face by .........

I can give you a lot of good advice here,

I need you to see what I have herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/365021

В моих ТС пропуск сигнала
В моих ТС пропуск сигнала
  • www.mql5.com
Не люблю создавать новые темы, Небольшие исходные данные: Советник работает в OnChatEvent, 7 символов, циклов нет, прямая передача номера за минусо...

Alexey Viktorov:

I'm pretty sure if an Integer had been around at the time, you'd have been punched in the face .........

Integer who?

Mihail Matkovskij:

Which Integer?

IntegerToFedoseev

I get it, it's a nickname. Again, you, Alexei, are fantasizing... :)

What am I in the face for? Because he can't make sense of the ready-made source code...? That's not my fault.

Mihail Matkovskij:

What am I in the face for? Because he can't make sense of the ready-made source code...? That's not my fault.

Are you pretending or are you really that stupid? Or is this an attempt to play tough guy?

...because you can't even give me a proper link.

Mihail Matkovskij:

Download files in \MQL5\Experts\canvas-vs-labels\measurement\cyberdev\ and \MQL5\Experts\canvas-vs-labels\measurement\ in KB. To limit fps, set limit_fps to true in the input parameters. file: CanvasVsLabels.mq5. How to run the test is shown above. And there is a description in KB.

And if anyone needs to learn anything, mate, it's a primer for you.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Are you faking it or are you really that stupid? Or is this an attempt to play tough guy?

...because you can't even give me a proper link.

I already gave you the link. I've spelled it out for you. Literally showed you everything on your fingers. But you still can't or won't understand. And now you're insulting me?! That's too much! You'll have to see someone else for advice. Bye.

Mihail Matkovskij:

I already gave you the links. I've spelled it out for you. Literally showed you everything on your fingers. But you still can't or won't deal with it. And now you're insulting me?! That's too much! You'll have to see someone else for advice. Bye.

Yeah, I gave you the links... crooked. And of course, if I need advice, I'll go to... someone else.

Mihail Matkovskij:

What am I in the face for? Because he can't make sense of the ready-made source code...? It's not my fault.

Dmitry has been involved in MQL programming since 2006. At least get to know a little about the man before you tell him that.

Reason: