Looking for a competent manager - page 10

Mathemat:

People love geometric progressions - not realising that relative drawdowns increase manifold when measured by trading without reinvestment alone.

Where was the talk about trading without reinvestment? It was a monthly return, not yearly or half-yearly. So the monthly profit is supposed to be reinvested.

However, a 20% drawdown is probably not enough for such a yield, it is more than 200% p.a. But a 30% drawdown is closer to reality.

Meat:

Six months is "so long ago" and 5k is "so much money"... Well, well, you'll go far... Maybe for you 5 kilobucks is a lot of money, but for many other people it's nothing. To live off them, making 10% a month, is unlikely. And to unwind them to 25k, for example, will take about a year and a half (assuming 10% per month and full reinvestment). This begs the question, why waste time if you can now trade large amounts, and a year and a half years to have not 25k, and 250k. Or are you a masochist?

10% a month???? "Why waste your time?"
you're the masochist !!!!

Sith:

10% a month???? "Why waste your time?"
you're a masochist!!!!

You just forgot to add: "Why risk other people's money? You should risk your own!

A smart person strives for maximum return with minimum risk. But I guess that does not apply to you.)

"Looking for a competent manager" -
Literate many - earning few ;-)))

Meat:

The third point is absolutely correct. Who is interested in a trader without a plan and without brakes? And the statistics for six months alone does not give a complete picture of the trader. Maybe, the trader just had a good period.

And with the fourth point, of course, you can argue. There are different strategies. However, based on the experience of successful traders, it is not difficult to conclude that in the long run only strategies with the profit exceeding the loss survive. This is the reality. "Increase profit and cut loss" - it wasn't invented by accident, do you think?

And if I understand correctly, Daniel is looking for traders to work in some fund, not individually. Therefore, the requirements for the trading system and discipline are quite appropriate. Otherwise, all sorts of martingaleyniki, avalanches, griders and other evil things will come and sell out the entire fund at once :). And afterwards Daniel will have to answer to investors.

:-)

And this is written by YOU? A spread trader at (BROKO), now Pantheon?

What kind of stops on arbitrage entries can there be?

Only equity trawl from KIM I.V., IMHO!

The IMMEDIATE Investor is not fucked by this data!!!

It's an extortionist GRAEL!

PAMM on the 4th soon, the link will be in my profile.

Roman.:

And this is written by YOU? A spread trader on (BROCO), now - Pantheon?

What kind of stops on arbitrage entries can there be?

Only an equity trawl from KIM I.V., IMHO!

I don't trade on Pantheon, do they have commodity futures?

Regarding stops, I have no problem placing them, be it programmatically or "in my mind" (mid-term trading), the trawl does not have to be made by Kim, you can make your own trawl :) Besides, I never use a fixed trawl, I prefer to place stops behind significant extrema.For direct trade on the exchange, spreads are traded like regular contracts, so you can place a stop in the usual way.

And it's not arbitrage, it's seasonal trading. And not necessarily spreads. At the moment I mostly trade single contracts, they are much easier, there is less hassle, the foundation is clearer. And about the reasonability of stops... of course if you have a strict calendar exiting a position, then you can in some cases do without any stops. But in this case the pose should be of small volume, so that it does not have time to cause you serious harm during the season. This is why I set the volume taking into account the volatility and the number of seasonal days.

Meat:
1. I don't trade on Pantheon, do they have commodity futures?

2. As for stops, there is no problem to place them, either programmatically or "in mind" (medium-term trading). And the trawl does not have to be Kim's, you can make your own :) Especially since I never use a fixed trawl, I prefer to place stops behind significant extremes.For direct trade on the exchange, spreads are traded like regular contracts, so you can place a stop in the usual way.

And it's not arbitrage, it's seasonal trading. And not necessarily spreads. At the moment I mostly trade single contracts, they are much easier, there is less hassle, the foundation is clearer. And about the reasonability of stops... of course if you have a strict calendar exiting a position, then you can in some cases do without any stops. But in this case the pose should be of small volume, so that it does not have time to cause you serious harm during the season. This is why I set the volume taking into account the volatility and the number of seasonal days.

1. I - about the forum.

2. I see. Good luck in the trade!!! Getting ready myself...

Happy holidays to all, back from the trip)

I`ve managed to find some good traders, thanks to the forum).

THE TOPIC IS ACTIVE, THERE ARE ENOUGH ACCOUNTS FOR EVERYONE!

danil5724766:

Happy holidays to all, back from the trip)

I`ve managed to find some good traders, thanks to the forum).

IF A TRADER MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS STATED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TOPIC, IT IS UNCLEAR WHY HE NEEDS IT.

If a trader corresponds to the requirements stated at the beginning of the topic, it is not clear why he needs you.

If he does need such an investor, then I have doubts whether the trader meets those requirements.

Reason: