learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 294

OlegTs:
I watched the video, the system is a blatant scam, but with what confidence he tells it))

Yes, the video is designed for beginners who have no sense of the pitfalls.

OlegTs:
watched the video, the system is an outright scam, but with what confidence he tells it))

Already writing the code...

Will start on Monday... :-)

Roman.:

Already writing the code...

I'll start on Monday... :-)

Imagine that they would each go the opposite way of the 40 pips, for instance on the third doubling. It happens all the time, especially with the pound, with its sudden spikes. There's no fish here...

OlegTs:

Imagine that they would each go the other of these 40 points, for instance on the third doubling. It happens all the time, especially with the pound, with its sudden spikes. No fish here...

Maybe.

There is a desire to check... :-)

If everything works like in the movie - I'll post the code and cuts.

Again - what year is the reel there? Why 10 and 40 and not 7 and 20? Get it! ... And it's already an arbitrary CU-inspired lure-entertainment ... :-)

Roman.:

Maybe.

You want to check it... :-)

If everything will work as in the film - I will post the code and rez.

Again - what year is the reel there? Why 10 and 40 and not 7 and 20? Get it! ... And it's already an arbitrary CU-inspired lure-entertainment ... :-)

I would also check this option:

if TP worked on one order, and the second order is in deficit, to reopen the order with TP working in the same direction. In this case, in case of a flat trend while a stop will be triggered in another order, we can take the take profit several times and decrease losses.

khorosh:

I would also check this option:

If one order took a Take Profit and the other order is in the red, open a new one with a Take Profit in the same direction. This variant allows us to take out several times and decrease losses in case of a flat trend till the stop triggered in the other order.

OK. These will already be the option(s) after the base. Starter.

I will post the code in the video next week.

Damn, I wanted to tell that guy from the video he was an asshole...)))

If he really wants to play correlations that way it's easier to open two oppositely directed positions with a short take and a big stop... and wait for the arrival... The result at the distance will be the same as for any grid - minus spread. Such a miracle!))

philips:

Damn, I wanted to tell that guy from the video he was an asshole...)))

If he really wants to play correlations that way it's easier to open two oppositely directed positions with a short take and a big stop... and wait for the arrival... The result at the distance will be the same as for any grid - minus spread. Such a miracle!))

If I'm interested in it, I check it out. If it interests me, I check it myself and draw conclusions.

Without pretending to write the code optimally - the base on the video in the trailer is PROTECT.

Have fun... :-)

Yesterday I tested it on real-time account. The whole cycle was not tested due to the absence of this event on the traded instruments.

Everything that was tested works fine.

If there will be anything to add - add it.

P.S. If I got a loss on two symbols (the author had not commented this case) - increased the lot twice for both symbols in the next order.

Files:
kppmtvjrvy.mq4  22 kb
pegcejcjkc.ex4  10 kb

As a true "villager" :-) - I'll pay you back every penny! :-)

From support levels by FIBO numbers.

The "revelations" are here.

IN PROFIT

Reason: