learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 235

VOLDEMAR:

Look at this, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10914, to make it work on all pairs you need to delete the lines

Wow, just what I need) thank you)

7Konstantin7:

Thanks, but I'm semi-decompiled, but whatever) I'll think of something...

What about me? :-)

Throw the expa at the crack of the eye with the settings for optics... I'll have a look...

Roman.:

I'm not optimizing) there's no sense in it, online optimization will not bring anything useful, I think you tried it yourself, I optimized Expert Advisors on ONYX account ... I don't think it would do any good, I've tried it yourself, I've optimized plenty of them, so it's all nonsense.

The only thing I can add to the code is to check SL-TP but sometimes I don't have time to set it and the price exceeds the limit, in that case I need a virtual counter so that if I don't set SL-TP and the price reaches SL or TP, I follow the market.

I am in RVD for more than a year, I want to put for a test the real 100 CU on 4 pairs? Stop in advisor 100 pips (5 signs)

The tester sucks... I already told it many times, they need a special tester that uses ticks like in real trading, even tick rate should be like in real trading and many other things like video recording, recording market and then testing on this recording.)

Until you check it in real time, nothing will be clear.

I think I have to catch up at least 500 trades on the demo and then check on the real, if everything is OK, I will open a PAM and welcome) we will chop.

I think you can not worry, it is unlikely that something will work, because there is no tester, which described, if only someone comes up with, and so you can sit about nothing for the rest of your life.

Roman.:

Don't tell me, Kostyan - Paukas, IMHO - rules!!!!

I'll be charging dough to him very soon...

and a hundred bucks more will be needed:)

tara:

and a hundred bucks more will be needed :-)

:-)

YES... Ready to pour more into Him... Read the book on his recommendation, but formalise it in the TS - don't know how yet... :-)

I can put a link to it and its pictures here...

Roman.:

:-)

YES... Ready to pour more into Him... Read the book on his recommendation, but formalise it in the TS - don't know how yet... :-)

I can put a link to it and its pictures here...

Spit it out, or we can all call Paukas.

7Konstantin7:

All right, that's fine. I'll ask myself.

Does anyone remember the density of paraffin at 15 degrees Celsius?
Reason: