learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 240

Может есть у кого какие мысли по формализации торговых критериев в книге типа:

Will that do?

poruchik:

Will that do?

Tried to realise similar triangles, butterflies, crabs, bats.... It's all nonsense. It painted your story beautifully.

Here we go) try to determine the current price online, it will be a blip from stop to stop, but everything is always nice on the stories.

Sepulca:

Tried to realise similar triangles, butterflies, crabs, bats.... It's all nonsense. It painted your story beautifully.

Why do you need my partisan on the chart - for the glamour?

poruchik:

Why do you need my partisan on the chart - for the glamour?

What partisan???? I've got this called LAST DEAME PATTERN.

Maybe this is what you meant.

Is this your partisan?

I'm sorry, it's just a misunderstanding.

poruchik:

I'm sorry, it's just a misunderstanding.

It's not without sin, I downloaded a decompile from the Internet. Got my brain working a little bit. Compiled in the meta-editor)))) So I take it this is your pattern)))) Can you tell me what to do with it? It's all in the story, And then?????

They say seven out of ten patterns work.....

as if half a shark or pre 5-0, but XD is not set rigidly, so it can also work on its own ( and more often)

+++++++++++++++++

The butterfly is the target, whether to shoot it immediately or later all depends on your way of working

++++++++++++++++++

Guerrilla appeared in ZUP 135.mq4, you can freely download it on onyx http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/topic/118-gartley-patterns-%D0%B8-%D0%B8%D1%85-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8/page__st__7035

++++++++

I am not agitating for butterflies, I was answering Roman's specific question

Reason: