learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 241

All these figures stretch the market, and then something else begins to show, significant drawdowns or stops, if we put them. It stretches the deposit in all directions)

This does not fit Roman's idea, it depends on how a trader sees the market, an Expert Advisor cannot do it, since all dashes should be drawn by a trader himself. It depends on whom.

Vladimir Paukas himself said that he draws a plan with his hands, and then this plan is followed by the Expert Advisor (following the lines, so to speak), I understood that it follows the take-stop. So you can't put other people's intuition into the Expert Advisor.

MY FRIEND! YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH HIM, HE IS THE BEST, BELIEVE ME, OF MILLIONS OF MEN!!! :-)

Roman.:
MY FRIEND! YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH HIM, HE IS THE BEST, BELIEVE ME, OF MILLIONS OF MEN!!! :-)

Is it that bad?

Countryman's on fire :D I'd give him a light under 300 :D

7Konstantin7:

Is it that bad?

No. I just like the song... :-)

....Vladimir Paukas говорил что он руками рисует план, а дальше этот план сопровождает советник (по черточкам так сказать), я так понял что следит за тейком-стопом типа того. Так что чужое чутье в советник не заложить.

Come on, you're making this up. I never said any such thing.

7Konstantin7:

Even Vladimir Paukas himself said that he draws a plan with his hands, and then this plan is accompanied by an advisor (by the lines, so to speak)

No way!

Vladimir Paukas used to say: "Buy expensive, sell even more expensive!"

And for 100 quid, he's willing to sell the Motherland Grail.

PapaYozh:

I would buy it) but I don't believe it)

7Konstantin7:

I would buy it), but I don't believe it.)

Kostyan, do not worry. Invest in PAMM Paukas on Alps!

I will soon put some money into his PAMM myself.

Roman.:

If you really want to earn something, you have to invest at least 5,000 c.u., and the rest is just for fun.

Reason: