[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 409

OnGoing:
I wonder what the criteria are? Zero overlap?
Zero at the very least. The balance picture shows that even at + everything is closed

nikat97:
Zero at the very least. The balance picture shows that even at + everything is closed
And what was the volume build-up multiplier in this case? And what was the initial lot.

OnGoing:
What if we always close not the total profit, but only the first and the last overlapping positions?
That would not be good. You could get stuck in drawdown for a long time

OnGoing:
And what was the volume build-up multiplier in this case? And what was the starting lot.

OnGoing:

Still, I don't see any loss minimisation yet. Positions do not build up further, yes, because they are locked in. But the losing wad also goes further into deficit, don't forget. And that means the take to close it in b/o remains farther and farther away.

In other words, why to increase the lots, if we can do nothing and save on spreads. We won't see any profit from lots anyway.)

To pull up the take. And if we do nothing, the price may not return. It can't go on forever. Well, let us think further. We can only check it in the Strategy Tester or on the demo (real account). If someone tests the EA in such a way, I will put it on the real account.

nikat97:

So an arithmetic progression? 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 ?

In this case of course it takes even longer to get to zero. The b/w level here is closer at first (in proportion), then moves further and further away.

But it is safer to close the position after the rally.

OnGoing:

I.e. Arithmetic progression? 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 ?

In this case, of course, it takes even longer to get to zero. The b/w level here is closer at first (in proportion), then moves away. Although it's safer the other way round to close during the rally.

Yes 0.1, 0.2, 0.3

It is also possible to close with a slight drawback in a flat movement. In case of a drawdown in an obvious trend on the illan, put TP of -30 or -60 depending on the situation. Thereby reducing the probable loss of the entire deposit by a small minus

nikat97:

Yes 0.1, 0.2, 0.3

It is also possible to close with a slight minus in a no return movement. In case of a drawdown in an obvious trend on the illan, put TP of -30 or -60 depending on the situation. Thereby reducing a probable loss of the entire deposit by a small minus

I mean the same thing only in a different way. Close the set in minus, but tolerable for the depo.

Voice:
I'm saying the same thing but in a different way. Close the set in minus, but tolerable for the depo.
That's right.

Hi all. I have a thought ... something like - if the grid did not rebound between levels such as 1.32000 1.33000 etc. at breakdown of level, say, up 1.33000 (and we have a sell set), put on 1.33100 Sellimit, with such volume, that at returning to 1.33000 close all to zero. (with a stop, of course... it should be chosen). On the Euro, it should work.
Reason: