learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 237

7Konstantin7:

I think there should be an online calculator for calculating paraffin density and the like, try searching for it. I think from the figures that I found, you can calculate, for example on the calculator how much will be at 15.

They may have already said it but they see the market in their own way and the whole point is in humans and others may not trade the same way or may not trade at all until they try it and we'll see whether we can).

You don't have to try - you have to understand, create and test.

Strictly speaking, the editorial opinion may not coincide.

7Konstantin7:

I guess) according to those calculations e.g. KO 30 (at 20 °C), g/cm3=0.790 and at 15 it will be 0.5925

if the exam doesn't work, I have nothing to do with it)

and at -273 ?

tara:

but at -273 ?

I don't know) probably the same but with a minus) 15 would be -0.5925 I haven't learned how to count in a long time)

http://motor-fuels.ru/calc/calc.html I told you there should be a calculator, just have to look it up.

You also need to consider what kind of paraffin you have, there are lots of varieties, the results are different.

Maybe it's easier to use vodka.)

7Konstantin7:

Maybe an easier vodka)

Of course it's easier.

Warm-up.

Seasonality is 100% worked out.

More info here and here.

One.

Two.

It's fun to read) so I knew all this a long time ago, I just remembered once again, I advise to read it, you can start with the article below: Currency Swindle or the Truth about Forex http://itg-direct.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&view=item&Itemid=445.

If you do not know anything about it, you may start from the article at the bottom: "Currency Swindle" or "The Truth about Forex".

Or some people say nooo you just no luck all is real, I earned for example, 2000 or 4000 and x.le good from this trifle) how much you have lost ... or funny how many years you've raised so much money :D Forex is bullshit

I don't know how much you earned, I earned something, but it was too long ago and it was just a trifle.

So it's all bullshit, the market).

7Konstantin7:

Fun to read) I knew all this a long time ago, I just remembered again, I advise you to read it, you can start with the article below: Currency Swindle or The Truth about Forex http://itg-direct.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&view=item&Itemid=445

The author is lying. Loud in places.

paukas:

The basic gist is clear.

In fact, it does not matter whether you cheat or not, the point is that you can not earn real money) and it makes no sense to kick pennies, your whole life will pass in search of earnings on the forex market.

Or some people say nooo you just no luck all is real, I earned for example, 2000 or 4000 and x.le good from this trifle) how much you have lost ... you won't lose even if you didn't) or funny how many years you've raised so much money :D

They don't know how much you earned, or how much money you earned, but it was too much time and it would be fine.

That's why it's all bullshit, the market).

7Konstantin7:

In fact, it does not matter whether you cheat or not, the point is that you can not earn real money) and it makes no sense to kick pennies, your whole life will pass in search of earnings on the forex market.

Or some people say nooo you just no luck all is real, I earned for example, 2000 or 4000 and x.le good from this trifle) how much you have lost ... you won't lose even if you didn't) or funny how many years you've raised so much money :D

They don't know how much you earned, or how much money you earned, but it was too much time and it would be fine.

That's why it's all bullshit, the market.)

That's because you want the unrealistic. Buffett's got a 30% return and he's had years of losses.

And it's all right, no buzzing, no badgering of the market. And you want to go from dirt to riches.

Reason: