FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 562

Roman Busarov:

there is no program, tried writing it, no success. it doesn't take the data that needs to be taken out of context...

and it's not mockery, it's fruitful work... Fora, it's a job for me

my teachers at school told me i was a mathlete =))))))) (3-time city math oly champion)

What data was 3 times maths champion, couldn't you take it out of context?

Alexey Busygin:
What data couldn't the 3 times maths champion take out of context?
Not him, the software can't...

Dimmerd:
Not him, the program can't...

The program is the way it works when you put it on. If the program cannot do something, it is the programmer's fault, not the program's.

Well, I wonder what the three-time maths champion couldn't do.

Alexey Busygin:

The program is the way it works when you put it on. If the program can't do something, it's the programmer's fault, not the program's.

And I wonder what the three-time maths champion couldn't do.

The parameter positions are in a bunch of numbers on one line and in different places each time... can you handle it?

Roman Busarov:
the position of the parameters is in a bunch of numbers in one line and in different places each time... can you handle it ???

Show me the line.

Alexey Busygin:

The program is the way it works when you put it on. If the program cannot do something, it is the programmer's fault, not the program's.

And I wonder what the 3 times maths champion couldn't do there.

You are a woodpecker, Lesha, because you do not understand a simple thing, AI has not yet been created, so you will not write any program for trading, consistently generating profits, your mythical 3% will not count. I've heard that already, five lots through the kitchen, that's a complete idiot, and you can't open an account with a normal broker?

As for the euro. Why are you woodpeckers buying it when it was falling, and as soon as it went up they started selling? Right, because you are slow, you don't read, the Euro correction will go to 1.1280-1.13.

I recently read the blog of the Thinker on Speculant, that's where the euro grew from 1.3 to 1.5 +, in 2009, so these clowns were selling it all the time and they started to buy it at the end. The Russian land is rich with morons)

Roman Busarov:
the position of the parameters is in a pile of numbers on one line and in different places each time... can you handle it ???
And it's a problem if you'd studied it, of course I could. Even though I got an F in maths, I don't see any problem with the assignment. It's all just a matter of systematizing it.

Alexey Busygin:

The program is the way it works when you put it on. If the program can't do something, it's the programmer's fault, not the program's.

And I wonder what the three-time maths champion couldn't do.

A program will never be able to work intuitively like a human unless it can create a real artificial intelligence and train it to its own or higher level, but even the most advanced scientists of the planet can't do that yet, let alone a simple programmer...

pako:

Show me the line

Paco, the "dashes" themselves are bullshit, it's just an addition to the big picture, a test so far, but I can see that it's very good)

"Train" the AI to Leshi's level.....
Reason: