#21509 !!!only now free!!! - page 2

This looks like a really good system.

I also think that it's a good idea to close all open positions when you have a total profit on them combined, even if some are lost, because that way you always make a profit. (If I understood correctly).

The way you keep risk to a minimum is nice, and the profits are good, too.

Yes you understand right when i close i aways close in profit and thank you i realy enjoy that you like the system

You're welcome.

moneymaker01:
Yes you understand right when i close i aways close in profit and thank you i realy enjoy that you like the system

This forum started in September 2005.

For the period of 4 years we had 100 & 100 threads about close in profit.

Just check!!!!

Bongo:
This forum started in September 2005.

For the period of 4 years we had 100 & 100 threads about close in profit.

Just check!!!!

i don;t know what do you want is that a bad result for you or what ? i have made till now +668 pips and i have 72 winning trades and only 16 losing and that is for 2 weeks and one day.My stats is better then a lot of other signals and it;s still free for now so if you like it ok if you don;t ok just don;t use it!!!!!!

problem with signal

I get an error 130 with your signal.

I spoke to both Rentasignal and the ECN ( gomarkets) and they said that the ECN service does not take a stop loss setting with a limit order.

They said the solution is for you to send your signal without the stoploss and then send asecond signal with the stop loss after that.

could you help please

thnak you

jsh02:
I get an error 130 with your signal.

I spoke to both Rentasignal and the ECN ( gomarkets) and they said that the ECN service does not take a stop loss setting with a limit order.

They said the solution is for you to send your signal without the stoploss and then send asecond signal with the stop loss after that.

could you help please

thnak you

How you have set up RAS EA?

buyer_stp_broker parameter is true or false?

L,

is set at default of false

j

I want to make just a little update for new people who join in my signals i want from all of you to be a patient don't do things by yourselfs leave everything on me thanks and please do not put to high target in forex market one of the most important things is that to be a patient

jsh02:
L,

is set at default of false

j

Change to true.

Reason: