learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 57

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, that's right, it's better to work) It's just a dream to work on the graphics :D
That's understandable, the dream is necessary. But all my ideas and their tests were parallel to my work. The idea didn't work out, whatever - the money still drips into my account with enviable consistency. Now I'm taking a break, I'm changing jobs, now I need to set more goals:
машина, квартира, семья
My carefree youth is already passing, and irrevocably. Saves don't work in life ;)

7Konstantin7:
Aha all true better to work) just a dream to work on the schedule banchit :D but so sad so much time and no results( and work I do not know what to find in my case it will be poorly paid, so I am worried :)
Yeah, it's better to work .... but only in a job you like... and preferably not as an indentured employee)) A trader, for example... like Gerchik)

jelizavettka:

Who is Gerchik?)-Hemor is :D where is the proof of his success) stupid seminars about nothing) and chopping money for them, that's how he gets his money)

all this nonsense)

7Konstantin7:

Who is Gerchik?)-Hemor is :D Where is the proof of his success) stupid seminars about nothing) and chopping money for them, so he chops dough on them)

it's all nonsense)

Yes ... based on rough estimates for 4 annual seminars he gets about $300,000 a year - a normal part-time job)).

But he is a successful trader!

Did you watch the video?

>

I've got it. I've seen it, yeah.)

cartoons of the week

7Konstantin7:
with 0.10 mo=1.22 on all ticks
What is the spread of the test?

7Konstantin7:

cartoons of the week

Kostya, so you tested this owl in real life - it leaked. Did you change something in it?

jelizavettka:
The main thing is not owls) but currency pairs, now I put on 4 pairs, it goes well and on real without mm, and with mm the bomb in general) just need more money

MaxZ:
What's the spread on the test?
good result up to 1.3 and on a real account at that place the spread is 0.6 or less, and on a demo as well
Reason: