learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 105

7Konstantin7:

Pics of the holiday :-)

Eco-tourism? I've heard of it. Not yet booze tourism... ;)

It's all right in general. Only the facial expression is the same everywhere.

Niket:
Where's that? Wine tourism or what? Normul pics, and most importantly deserved. That's just the eyes something sad, as if even during the rest in the head is spinning all that went through a forex and what else is ahead)))))))) Don't write in a shot, it's ok!!!! Did you travel alone ?

Yeah all the time I was thinking about the fora when I got it :) I'm always going over the strategies in my head :D

This is Anapa, but the photos show different places, where in Gelendzhik, where in Novorossiysk, where else-I can't remember :D

And the wine... ) Our factory champagne Abrau-Dyurso, very tasty, with drip in shops can not be compared with

I'm always alone :)

moskitman:

Eco-tourism? I've heard of it. But I haven't heard of booze tourism yet... ;)

It's OK in general. Only the facial expression is the same everywhere.

I don't take pictures at all and I'm always sad as a forex robot

but we've been drinking for 10 days :D

Reshetov:

The bungalows are interesting. Is it economy class?

The tour bus is also for economists:

This Excursion to waterfalls Pshada, at first they drive by trucks on mountainous terrain and water-above wheels, plus the truck stopped-there were 2 of them and the oncoming one doused us from head to toe.

Rows poorly :D

7Konstantin7:

Kostyan, post the lady, please... Look, with whom they drank Abrau and were like "Pugacheva with Galkin" ... :-)

7Konstantin7:

This is an excursion to the Pshada waterfalls, first they drive a truck through mountainous terrain and water - over the wheels, plus the truck stopped - there were 2 and the oncoming one doused us from head to toe.

AWESOM-OUGH!!!! But the subject of boobs is not fully explored:))))))

TEXX:

ABSOLUTELY agree!

see my post above... :-)

TEXX:

I don't know her) it's just a photo

7Konstantin7:
I don't know her) it's just a photo

Is there no photo of that :-) madam?

Reason: