learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 161

kakin:

Of course he will. The question is how long will he be able to do it?) Maybe he will be able to do it for three months and then lose everything.)

You seem to be catching a move - you're not hitting against the trend with your hands?

RVDRULIT)

It's true, the owl can pile on, but it's not like that, I do not know how long it will work, it's creepy) better to "drain" with his hands :D

Well, I do it against the trend - mostly, but I can do it even against) RVD unequivocally)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VB_uz6G6C4&feature=player_detailpage

video from youtube is not inserted, in the message window through the link all is normal to see the player, but as you send it to the wall schish)

now we're pounding on the oyro :D to the music)

elmucon:
How have you been doing with pair trading for the last two days? Not so good anymore, is it? It's days like this that ruin paired trading, and then you start to figure out where the dog is at the bottom.

No refills/averaging - pure seasonal arbitrage. For TC, see the links on the previous pages.

Files:
1_1.zip  18 kb

Roman.:

No refills/averaging - pure seasonal arbitrage. For TC, see the links on the previous pages.

This works if you know how to use it. The main thing is not to overdo it with risks. Don't be greedy! ;)))

MaxZ:
It works if you know how to use it. Don't overdo it with the risks. Don't be greedy! ;)))

I agree!

Real is not far off... :-)

Roman.:

Real is just around the corner... :-)

That phrase must be over a year old :)))))

Roman.:

I agree!

Real is just around the corner... :-)

Roma! Whatindicators and strategists are you using now?

TEXX:

This phrase is probably over a year old :)))))

:-)

Micro-real - then on ILANO-MARTINS - there is!

I'm talking about GrandCapital's real account for arbitrage TS, which has almost as many CFDs as Broco, for crying out loud...

vladds:

Roma, whatindicators and strategists are you using now?

ILANO-MARTINS on OSMA - I put everything with settings in this branch (see earlier pages of the second part of this branch...)

Reason: