Interesting and humorous - page 32

granit77:
The most curious thing here is the link to Russian Wikileaks. And it works! In test mode I found where my friends flew to, what companies they worked for, etc. On Sunday in a sauna I will ask my friend how he managed to lose his passport in 2007? :))
https://rusleaks.org

This is bullshit. I can't get anything definite from my test login.

C-4:
This is bullshit. I can't get anything definite from my test login.
But it did for me! It's not much, but it's interesting. The number of bases is limited, so are the years. Five quid if I need it.

This is bullshit: my own name was discounted for 2 years and a criminal record was drawn in the Altai Territory!

imho a scam for the same 5 quid

I've looked at myself too, it's as if I've been flying in and out of aeroplanes almost every week.

Info from the ZHG.
Possible "throw-in"...

moskitman:

This is bullshit: my own name was discounted for 2 years and a criminal record was drawn in the Altai Territory!

I guess it's a scam for 5 quid.

Yes, it looks like a scam. Outputs a bunch of results - the calculation is that all the results will not be viewed all the same, but it seems that the information is actually a shitload.

There is a generator of some kind - so it generates information off the mark. The bank details can officially be taken and added to the "database", and all that remains is to generate settlement accounts, so no one will check the veracity of the information either.

A scam in short.

Careful! profanity!

>

Husband's wife is packing for a business trip. Suitcase, razor, towel, etc. - everything you need on the road. Husband looks, there's a packet of butter and nails! Him:
- What's the butter for?
- You'll get hungry on the road, spread it on bread and eat it.
- And the nails?
- Well, here they are!

xxx:
At the military enlistment office they sent me to the police station to get a certificate that I had lost the certificate given to me that I had not been issued with a military ID. At the police station they sent me away and told me that they do not give such certificates, because I have to write a statement about where, when and under what circumstances I lost the certificate. But since they know that I don't know where I lost the certificate, they won't accept such a statement from me. They sent me to the Lost and Found office to get a certificate that no one had found my certificate but they do not give such certificates by phone and ask me to come personally during office hours and to bring a photocopy of the lost certificate and preferably a certificate from police that I really lost my certificate. That's why I do not have my military ID. ))))).

xxx: get me some lip gloss.
Uh-huh: tell me what colour you want. For me it's red and for you it's 100 shades in it.
xxx:Come on, you're not that color-blind. Don't be such a colour-blind person.
I want pink, but not bright pink. I want something closer to burgundy...

A pussy on Facebook:
"Hi there, you got my page. Don't forget to write, comment on albums and notes! I don't need friends for the quantity! If you don't like something... go 360 degrees!"

The endless cycle detected.

Father: I want you to marry the woman I choose.
Son: No.
Father: It's Bill Gates' daughter.
Son: All right, then.
Father goes to Bill Gates.
Father: I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill: No.
Father: He's the CEO of the World Bank.
Bill: All right then Father goes to the president of the World Bank
Father: Make my son executive director of the World Bank.
President: No.
Father: He's Bill Gates' son-in-law.
President: All right then.

A husband brings his wife to a banquet with his coworkers for the first time.
Wife asks:
- Who, that woman in the red dress?
Husband replies:
- The chief's mistress.
- And the brunette one?
- The chief accountant's mistress.
- And the yellow flowered dress?
- The department manager's mistress.
- And the slim blonde one?
The husband gets confused, gets all excited and says..:
- And this, my mistress!
The wife is proud:
- Ours is the best!!!

In the maternity ward:
- Congratulations, you have twins)
- What a coincidence: I'm the owner of Two Eagles!
To the second father:
- And you have triplets)
- Oh, what a coincidence again: I'm the owner of Three Eagles.)
The third father turned visibly pale, the nurse to him:
- Are you unwell?
- I'm the owner of the Seven Dwarfs.

I work in tech support. A girl (D) called complaining about low speeds via wifi.
Me: Connect the internet cable directly to the computer.
D: yes, right away.
sounds of internet cable reconnecting in the background...silence...and screaming in the background:
- LIZA!!! Did you disconnect the wifi???
- Yeah.
- I'M IN A RAID!!!

Klepka: Thema man, are you kidding me??? I told you seriously, I have problems with my husband, quarrels are constant, I want to improve the relationship, and you give me a link to the men's forum!
nsp12: That's right, read men's forums, they all have problems like that, maybe you'll find something useful.
Klepka: What's so useful? Klepka: The first theme, all women are bitches; the second theme, how to beat your wife without bruises, I was afraid to watch further!

Came to a friend's birthday party. We're laughing:
- Do you know it's Reindeer Breeder's Day? XD
Him:
- Well, I got you all together!

My girlfriend and I are renting a flat for two people. One day the bathroom clogged up. We called a plumber, a guy about 25 came in, went into the bathroom, came out about 10 minutes later and held a lump of wet hair in his hand and said: WHERE IS HE, HELP HIM HERE! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET A CHUBAKA!

G-Drive petrol news.
xxx:Great gas, my wheels even got bigger in diameter and chrome when I put it in (G95). Improved the car's handling, lost tyre spikes. The active additive complex has also had a positive effect on my memory, now I don't forget anything like before but just two breaths of this miracle gasoline. My grandmother's blood pressure is gone, though she is just a passenger. In general, I recommend it to everyone!

Reason: