Interesting and humorous - page 215

FxRoller:
I voted against the introduction of a new Internet tax on the Russian Public Initiative website (roi.ru), which I recommend to everyone else.
Where is the link?

Asked for yourself, answered for yourself:

https://www.roi.ru/16257/

An initiative to draw attention to ROI:

https://www.roi.ru/14640/

In this world, where we are bombarded daily with a flood of information rubbish, sometimes you want to discard everything superfluous and leave only the essentials.
Fewer unnecessary details and clutter, simplicity is beautiful.

Which country got its name from being a no man's land between Russia and Turkey?

moskitman:

Which country got its name from being a no man's land between Russia and Turkey?

It turns out that Mount Ararat is not in Armenia, but in Turkey...

Demi:
Does Ukraine have a border with Turkey? Didn't know....

Then know:
Novorossiya, the Novorossiysk Territory, a historical region in southern Ukraine and partly in southern Russia (the Northern Black Sea area) . It became part of Russia in the 18th - early 19th centuries. in parts, under four peace treaties with Turkey (1739, 1774, 1791, 1812). The name "N." is explained not by the late entry of its territory into Russia but by the relatively slow economic development of the sparsely populated, new territory. Ukrainian and Russian migrants were the main reason for the settlement in N.. Land cultivation and cattle breeding were of great importance in the life of the Region. In the 18th century the cities of Katerinoslav, Nikolaev, Kherson and Odessa sprang up. By the end of the 19th-beginning of the 20th cc. At the end of the 19th century and at the beginning of the 20th century N. was the area of the developed capitalistic relations in agriculture and industry. After the October revolution of 1917 the name "N." became out of use. The most widespread version of the name "Ukraine" is "Okraina", "OUkraine", "frontier region". In Russian literature up to the end of the XIX century the word "ukraina" was used to mean "limit, the land at the edge".

And don't point me at a modern map.

transcendreamer:
I wonder how, to force everyone in the country to surrender their currency and ship it?

I think that's about it:

Reason: