Interesting and humorous - page 127

drknn:

Gold

The owners wake up in the morning and they're positif

_http://telegraf.com.ua/nauka/938484-top-7-udivitelnyih-himicheskih-reaktsiy-foto.html/1/

Dersu:

_http://telegraf.com.ua/nauka/938484-top-7-udivitelnyih-himicheskih-reaktsiy-foto.html/1/

there are pearls too: "This is the scientific explanation for the hypnotic phenomenon that occurs if you drop some bromine into an acidic solution."

1) bromine is a liquid. And the trick is not the bromine, but the catalyst (interchangeable valence metal ions) and its effect on the reaction rate, similar to the cycle of victims and predators in nature:

(more predators - less victims, less victims - less predators, less predators - more victims, more victims - more predators)

2) The glass that turns black does not mention starch, which is why iodine gives that pissed blue colour.

3) And how is it that ozone from microwaves didn't kill us. Bullshit.

4) It's a lie about sugar - it's not the same as regular store-bought sugar.

5) Pharaoh snakes - cool stuff, only there's no description there, it's rhodanide of mercury divalent, but a toxic contagion and so are the products.

6) Then Vulcan - the most innocuous thing is ammonium dichromate, the ash is trivalent chromium oxide, for Goya paste or whatever was used in the army.

7) damn, there's a description here ... of the one above.

8) Glass of jelly green and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide) - not so good somehow.

FAGOTT:

They didn't lie about it at all)))

Theorem about the crocodile's length and width.
Let us prove that the crocodile is longer the wider.
We prove it with two lemmas.
LEMMA 1. Let us prove that the crocodile is longer than the green one.
It is longer from above and below, but greener from above only.
Lemma 1 is proved.
LEMMA 2 We prove that the crocodile is greener than wide.
It is greener in both length and width, and only wider in width.
Lemma 2 is proved.
By the principle of transitivity, because the crocodile is longer than it is greener
and greener than wide, the crocodile is longer than wide.
The inverse theorem is proved in the same way. Many people conclude from this that
crocodiles are quadratic. This is incorrect. Since all inequalities are strict, crocodiles do not exist.
From http://www.inpearls.ru/

sensations and revelations.

>

solar:

sensationalism and revelations.

Zombo bullshit. It's a good thing I don't watch TV... No, I do watch it when I need to watch a decent series (like "The Borgias", say) on 50 inches wide.

And the federal channels, REN, NTV and other bullshit - I've already forgotten what they look like.

Mathemat:

Zombo bullshit. It's a good thing I don't watch TV... No, I do watch it when I need to watch a decent series (like "The Borgias", say) on 50 inches wide.

And the federal channels, REN, NTV and other crap - I've already forgotten what they look like.

There's a series of killer carpets, totally mind-blowing ))) . But it's just very well done.
Reason: