Interesting and humorous - page 124

drknn:
It's nice to see something other than girls with their legs open.

Aha! :-)) We should also declare as sick those who follow fashion and their opposite, those who wear hats and do not wear them, those who do and do not do sports, those who drink water and do not drink, those who sleep and do not sleep... All this and more in some cases leads to illness and death :-)

================

As I recall, WHO is an organization controlled by multinational corporations. They benefit from over-consumption. More turnover means more money.

Just imagine what would happen if the world population switched to a natural way of life? It would be the collapse of the economies and political systems of many countries. Almost all of them. Livestock farming will not be needed, agriculture will shrink by a factor of 10, light industry will hardly be needed, energy consumption will plummet, fertilizer production will stop, chemical production will almost stop, medicine, pharmacology will not be needed... Moreover, these are free people, without the imposed stereotypes of modern social behavior.

Who needs it? So they are forced to consume.

================

For example, I personally need on average about 800 rubles a month for a proper meal. For some reason no one believes it :-))

Zhunko:

For example, I personally need on average about 800 roubles a month for proper food. For some reason no one believes it :-))

That's how I like to say - you'll die healthy....

What's the point? What is the point? I don't mean to eat to please the corporations, but you have to eat what you want, what the organism requires....

joo:

That's what I'd like to say - you'll die in good health....

What's the point? What is the point? I don't mean to eat to please the corporations, but you have to eat what you want, what the organism requires....

I don't deny myself anything. I just need less. The efficiency of digestion is higher.

moskitman:
It's nice to see something other than girls with their legs open.

I like it... and not the girls with their legs open, but the ladies with their legs spread... can you tell the difference? :)

Zhunko:
I don't deny myself anything. There is just less need.

I don't deny myself anything either. I weigh 72+-2 kg. I eat everything from mushrooms without cheese to cheese with mushrooms. everything! raw fish, fried meat, mayonnaise, raw meat, raw meat, rhubarb, raw garlic and onions, shrimp calamari in oil... That's it. I eat whatever I want at the moment and in any quantity until I'm full. And I weigh 72+-2 kg.

Yes, you can not eat. Not at all. But why not eat when you can eat? What's the problem?

Reason: