Interesting and humorous - page 125

joo: Yes, you don't have to eat. But why not eat when you can eat?

Into the annals!

moskitman:
It's nice to see something other than girls with their legs open.

Thanks, of course :) But there's plasticity and amazement at the amount of work that's been done :)

The Turanor PlanetSolar is the world's first ship to circumnavigate the Earth using only solar power.

- Hey, sucker? Give me a smoke! - A generally innocuous phrase in the darkness, for some reason it always sounds like a crop.
- No smoke. I can punch you in the face. Do you want one? - the passerby asked the shooter.
- Why do you have to resort to violence like that? - The man in the dark didn't understand. - Are you so primitive, that you could take offence at a simple "sucker"?
- No, of course not. Let me explain - you are asking for a cigarette, smoking harms your health, so you are eager to harm yourself. I have no cigarettes, but as a sensitive person, I cannot remain indifferent to your requests and offered you a beating as an equal compensation for the harm caused to your health by a single cigarette.

joo:

I don't deny myself anything either. I weigh 72+-2 kg. I eat everything from mushrooms without cheese to cheese with mushrooms. everything! raw fish, fried meat, mayonnaise, raw meat, raw meat, raw rhubarb, raw garlic and onions, shrimp calamari in oil... That's it. I eat whatever I want at the moment and in any quantity until I'm full. And I weigh 72+-2 kg.

Yes, you can not eat. Not at all. But why not eat when you can eat? What's the problem?

I had a friend who used to eat for two when he was young. He took up an entire table in the canteen, it was impossible to sit down to him.
He was 182 and weighed 74 plus 1 kg, which I had watched for 18 years.
Recently, I met him after a break of several years and felt numb - he was as big as a barrel, looking well over a hundred.
Apparently his metabolism has changed with age, but his need to eat has remained the same.

Not trying to prove anything, just stating a fact :))

P.S.
Tell me now, why does my wife call me a bore?

granit77:

Now tell me, why does my wife call me a bore?

But women's courts...
are always thin on husbands!
Don't doubt yourself,
You're a lover at least!

Proud profile, firm step,
♪ From the back, it's checkmate! ♪
But move your crown to the side
♪ So it won't hang over your ears... ♪

© Leonid Filatov. About Fedot the Streltsy

granit77:

I had a friend who, in his youth, ate for two. Took up an entire table in the canteen, it was impossible to sit down.
He was 182 and weighed 74-1 kg, which I watched for 18 years.
Recently, I met him after a break of several years and felt numb - he was as big as a barrel, looking well over a hundred.
Apparently his metabolism has changed with age, but his need to eat has remained the same.

Not trying to prove anything, just stating a fact :))

P.S.
Tell me now, why does my wife call me a bore?

Nah, I don't eat much. I eat the usual amount of three meals a day, breakfast (I sometimes skip it), lunch and dinner. I'm just not picky about food - one, and I don't deny myself what I want to eat - two.

and eating too much, of course, sooner or later there will be problems.

PS. I don't know... it's not like you're a nerd.

You can do it when you want to!!.. praised her husband's wife when she caught him on the neighbour's arm.

joo:

Nah, I don't eat much. I eat the usual amount of food three times a day, breakfast (sometimes I skip it), lunch and dinner. I'm just not picky about food - one, and I don't deny myself what I want to eat - two.

But to eat too much - of course, sooner or later there will be problems.

PS. I don't know... you don't seem to be a pain in the ass.

3 times a day! glutton! :-)) I try not to eat more than 3 times a week.
Reason: