Interesting and humorous - page 123

>

:))) Сразу Задорнова с кирпичами вспомнил.

TEXX :

Ah-ha-ha... Yes, the main thing is not to meet a bucket on the way.

The head of the IMF said something about restricting the printing of US dollars - and immediately raped a maid in a hotel.

Julian Assange, the founder of wikileaks, released diplomatic correspondence and raped two people at once.

Silvio Berlusconi said something against the U.S. and immediately slept with a minor.

Now the Hungarian prime minister has asked IMF monitors to get out of the country. Get him before he fucks somebody!!!

faa1947 :
The head of the IMF said something about limiting the printing of quid in the US - and immediately raped a maid in a hotel.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has made diplomatic correspondence public - and raped two people at once.

Silvio Berlusconi said something against the U.S. and immediately slept with a minor.

Now the Hungarian prime minister has asked IMF monitors to get out of the country. Get him before he fucks somebody!!!

http://gorod48.ru/news/173731/

=============

====================================

======================================

- Have you tried Uncle Vanya's stew?
- I have.
- How was it?
- He was a fat man...

- So, how was your weekend?
- She wouldn't let me! She wouldn't even let me. She said: "Forget you even had one," and then she turned off my computer and dragged me off to bed!

The cyclist is a real disaster for the economy. He doesn't buy a car or take out a car loan against it. He doesn't buy petrol. Doesn't use repair shops or car washes. He does not get "public liability" insurance. Does not use paid parking. Doesn't suffer from obesity. And healthy, for crying out loud! Healthy people are not necessary for the economy. They don't buy medicines. They don't go to private doctors. They don't increase the country's GDP.

How do I write my notice of termination correctly?
< Dear employer, while working in your organization, I have learned a lot of professional skills that will undoubtedly help me in my future career, I have met wonderful, interesting people, real professionals, but in the future I would like to try my hand at heterosexuality.

- If I were a tsarina," said the third girl, "I'd extend Wi-Fi to the whole Russian land.

==================

(don't take a hint!)

===============

Lubov-carrot

leonid553:

===============

Lubov-carrot

Fourth from the right - MONSTER))))