TA or something you don't know about. - page 83

granit77:
Peter won't prove anything to anyone, as far as I remember him. The doubters can compare his code notation, which is not quite standard.
And if it's not Peter, I will be quite satisfied with a new interlocutor of his level, if he turns out to be such :))

Come on. You can ask Piotr to Skype me something (like a smiley face) to make it clear. I'll immediately report back (yes/no).

Since I've had his account since time immemorial, I can't go wrong.

The last question is whether the public trusts such a method - just in case someone thinks I might be involved in a hoax.

The answer is that you can expect anything from me, even hoaxes, but I won't do that (Peter's switch). I'm too lublub. :)

--

By the way, there are many other ways of confirming Peter's identity, for example on the Swinosaurs' profile, like "moved to...".

Some action movie. The Bourne Identity - resting.

! No way! I'm gonna kill myself!

I'm not sure anymore. I'll go ask someone in visual contact. A mirror, for example...

===

The code. The code will be after the weekend. I won't be there, but the code will be! // I'll treat myself and try not to read the comments...

MetaDriver:

By the way, there are plenty of other ways for Peter to confirm his identity, such as writing on the Swinosaurs' profile, like "moved to..."

How's he gonna put it on his profile? He's banned...

PapaYozh:

How will he write on his profile? He's banned...
No way. I don't know.

Peter_Zabriski:

Some action movie. The Bourne Identity - resting.

! No way! I'm gonna kill myself!

I'm not sure anymore. I'll go ask someone in visual contact. A mirror, for example...

===

The code. The code will be after the weekend. I won't be here, but the code will be! // I'll treat myself and try not to read the comments...

Okay!

Sick! Don't self-medicate yourself. The arts council will decide.

DmitriyN:
Look, I'm happy for you. Does it feel unpleasant, or is it just me? Or maybe it's normal, for the area.

Your feelings are your contribution to reality. I didn't put anything "unpleasant" into my text.

Glad to see the emergence (and even change of image) of Peter. And 99% sure it's him.

// And make yourself a little clearer, otherwise it's too abstract an insinuation. Where's the trouble there?

With your permission I will start)))

Peter, you and I, for all our existence, were the only time we engaged in a dialogue in which we argued a bit.

Attention question: where did this dialogue take place, in private or on the forum pages, what did they call each other?

If it was on the forum, which of the moderators "separated" us.

Let's not only identify ourselves but also check our memory. I remember, don't you?)

sever32:

Not only identification, but also a memory test. I remember, don't you?)

I don't remember. Anything outstanding?

Here, I remember the posh idiots were - by the lokas. Song. There - yes, I remember some things...

>

)))