TA or something you don't know about. - page 85

Misha, Volodya and all those who read me and responded. (Called you names!)).

I am glad. We live in the same cultural paradigm. We use the same cultural codes - and whoever doesn't understand, well... G-d forgive the wretched.

There is a certain level of consciousness, where, for example, locs - not quoted. That's for example. I'd really like something mature, in my hands... Here...

Kocty:

The A programme is a salute to the '90s!

DmitriyN:

That's not where you're looking for the Grail, gentlemen. The Grail is more than your stupid code. No code can describe the Grail, it's high time you understood that.

Sounds like psychorehabilitation after a plum.... Like Go to church... go to God for the Grail... there's more to it than that.... and money is all dirty and earthly))

Any hand-wringing can be translated into code. (except fundamental, of course).

granit77: And if it's not Peter, I'm perfectly happy with a new interlocutor of his level, if it turns out to be that :))

Who the hell cares if it's Petya or someone else ... that's what granit says. I think it's Petya myself.

P.S. Just in case: it's not people who chat here, but little electrons talking to each other. Hello, electron Petya!

DmitriyN:

What's not to understand? Let's take a person's urine sample from the unwashed end, blood samples, (sorry) stool samples, hair samples for genetics. Gross.
What's the point? What do you want from him? A code? What is it? A code for a grail indicator? Ridiculous.

That's not where you're looking for the Grail, gentlemen. The Grail is more than your stupid code. No code can describe the Grail, it's about time you realized that.

They're not looking for the Grail, they're looking for the return... ...that one.)

DmitriyN:
I don't know what drain you're talking about, Lisa. We're doing fine. How I feel about God's representatives, I've already said and I don't want to continue this topic. Although, a representative is not the same as a representative. There were priests in my family too, and not so long ago, but they were people of another level, much higher than today. About turning to God. A person who tries such things has probably been driven by a series of life losing trades (I don't mean trading) to a state of despair.

A state of desperation is an overbought (oversold) state. After it - either the reversal of life's trend, or a pullback with the continuation of the trouble by the value of at least
equal to this rollback. Maybe that is why some people have so much faith, because it comes true.

But I wasn't talking about God. Most people want to find the grail. Where? On this forum? Have you ever thought that, in principle, it's right here ....... Well, think about it, it's obvious. And then who has it? Peter. Even if he had it. I would if I were him ...... Never, after what ......

You can't find it, not because you don't, but because ...... And not just in the field of trading, but everywhere and in everything. Figure it out for yourself.

Dimitri, what can I tell you?

You ..... and don't port that ........ ... ... ... ........., but because ...... ... ... ......... . .... ... .....

Figure it out for yourself.

DmitriyN:
I don't know what drain you're talking about, Lisa. We're doing fine. I've already said how I feel about God's representatives and I don't want to go on about it. Although, a representative is not the same as a representative. There were priests in my family too, and not so long ago, but they were people of another level, much higher than today. About turning to God. A person who tries such things has probably been driven by a series of life losing trades (I don't mean trading) to a state of despair.

A state of desperation is an overbought (oversold) state. After it, it is either a reversal of the life trend or a pullback with further losses at least equal to the value of this pullback. Maybe that is why some people have so much faith, because it comes true.

But I wasn't talking about God. Most people want to find the grail. Where? On this forum? Have you ever thought that, in principle, it's right here ....... Well, think about it, it's obvious. And then who has it? Peter. Even if he had it. I would if I were him ...... Never, after what ......

You can't find it, not because you don't, but because ...... And not just in the field of trading, but everywhere and in everything. Figure it out for yourself.

................................................... is awesome.

Mischek2:

Yeah, it's certainly .... but because ......... and ..... in ............ zelous .

And when ......................... four ........................ on any timeframe, ........................... and it turns out that .......................

Well, not sure about .........., it's not as obvious as ....... .

Yes and four ........., that one needs a good ......, because the main thing is ........ .

Mischek2:

And this needs to get ....... off the forum ASAP!

This is too .......... information!

It's dangerous to divulge ...... !

Reason: